Be Irie.. BG,WR, and mystery 1st grow

Nice glass ya got yourself
damn irie wendys cola is a beast how much did u get off her in all?

Thnks Boss man... We are looking forward to breaking into those mason jars..:cheesygrinsmiley: We have a tester jar that was picked a few days before harvest that is yelling my name..It's just a matter of time..:smokin:

SWEET GROW.... That looks GREAT Irie.... Soooo Tell us how it smokes once you light it up.

Thanks Haze and you can count on a smoke report.. When I crack the jars to air them out the smell is just so sweet!!! It makes my mouth water.. It is almost a citrus sort of hard to put into words smell... We broke into the tester and smoked a bit. It was quite good, smooth and has a great taste. the high was as good as the purple I have been smoking.. I really can't wait to see the full potential of the smoke..

I can't wait for smellavision so we can smell the wonderful bud being produced here on 420mag. What a marvelous harvest! Is the Irie Lounge open? lol

ok, been to long without a pic.. :cheesygrinsmiley: Bailey and magoo are on day 69 of 12/12 and PP is on day 43.. They may end up finishing within a week or two of eachother...

Mrs. Magoo
magooday69a.jpg

Bailey
baileyday69a.jpg

Peppermint Patti
PPday43a.jpg

lower nug
PPday43lowa.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

oh god.... oh Pattie!
whew she looks GOOOOOOOD!
you definitly have a green thumb, maybe even toe! this is your first indoor grow? have you grown outdoor?
great work irie
:peace:

I grew outdoors about 20 years ago in Southern Cal.. Heck, all I did was added fish emulsion and watered them when I could. We chopped them when the hairs started turning. The good ole days, things were much easier.. I am enjoying the whole learning process of indoor growing, it was something I have wanted to do for awhile, and am loving every minute of it.. Hopefully I and the grows will only get better...:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Thanks Berry.... Ok The first thing I learned... I like to grow indicas better then sativas!!!!:ganjamon:

Ok, the sativas just look like they are struggling, they just don't seem perky ( Billy, I saw that you said that Sativas droop later in life) and Holy Shit will they ever finish....:cheesygrinsmiley:
Here they are together..The Bubble gum (two mains) and the mystery it is day 74 today..
BaileyMagooday74.jpg

And a semi close up of the BG
baileymainday74.jpg

The two sativas have been on an all organic diet for almost two months now.. Not sure if they are getting all they need..

And Peppermint Patti-
PeppermintPattiday47flower.jpg

:yummy::ganjamon::peace:

LOL Erie :) I was cursing my hybrid man. She was picky as all hell, and took her sweet time. But honestly, the reaction I got from people on the smoke, was well worth the hassle. When you crush a bud in your hand, open it and turn it upside down, and nothing falls to the floor, what can you say? Sticky icky ;-)

Yep, the Bubblegum and the mystery.. I think the mystery will finish first out of the two of them...The BG seems to be taking her sweet little time... So here they are, day 78 into flowering.
picresizedgroupshotday7852.jpg

Mystery Magoo
picresizedmagooday78.jpg

Peppermint Patti-
PPcloseupday52.jpg

PP's sister Marcy.. Her introduction to 420..:cheesygrinsmiley:
picresizedmarcycloseupday52.jpg

The sisters posing together...
picresizedmarcyPPday52.jpg

:ganjamon::yummy::peace:

Back
Top Bottom