Be Irie.. BG,WR, and mystery 1st grow

Peppermint Patti makes my mouth water! Absolutely beautiful. Just think, someday it will be an entry at the county fair and old ladies will be showing off their prize winning cannabis flowers.

I can't wait for that day... You just gave me a visual with my grandma holding up her blue ribbon Bud.... That put a smile on my face... Thank you Herb man.... :cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Thank you Mr. Toke, The Rhinos were a bit tougher then the rest, I was only able to get two of five seeds to actually germ. I can't wait to try them as I have never smoked White Rhino.. I am going for 60/40 amber/cloudy on Patti.. I want a kick your ass say goodnight stone..:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you Boss, always good to hear you say that...I love looking through the gallery and watching my little ladies grow up.. I wanted to keep a good photo journal so that I could match it up with my personal grow journal..:peace:

Always Irie,Thank you Mago man.... :cheesygrinsmiley::ganjamon:

We are still chugging along, the two sativas are at day 90 today and no sign of end in sight.. The Rhino is getting fatter, the trichs are still mostly cloudy with some clear.. Today is day 64 for the Rhino.. the smell of her is very pungent and makes my eyes water..:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Patti..
picresizedPPtopcoladay64.jpg

:yummy::peace:

Sorry Wendy...I love Patti now!! :adore:

Wendy... Wendy whoooo:thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley: Patti seems to be changing daily.. She just keeps getting fatter and the trichs are getting heavier.. None have changed yet though, and I am going to ride her out..

amazing irie! just amazing thoes sativas better be damn good! lol
100+ days for sure good for you for hanging in there with them
"you show great discipline irie-san"

just out of curiosity.... how long do you sit in front of that tent and just stair in awe PER DAY?

30 min (Pfttt),
1 hr (ehhh)
1.5 hrs?
2 hrs?
more!!!!!
great job brother!
keep it up
:peace:

ok, so I am a pic whore... Took a few more pics... Looks like Patti is starting to go amber. Should only be a few days left..Some of her leaves are turning purple as the life is being sucked out of them.
picresizedppday66.jpg

picresizedpptopday66.jpg

:yummy:
picresizedppside66day.jpg

picresizedPattiday66side.jpg

And The mystery @ day 92
picresizedMagooday92.jpg

and the Amazon Bubble gum woman..
picresizedBGday92.jpg

Hope you enjoy...:ganjamon::peace:

Boss, I am not sure what the deal is with the BG, she is going to look like a wet poodle!!! Once I trim that mop of leaves there is only going to be a little bit of bud...:thedoubletake:
So I was bored this A.M. and decided to snap a few pics.. Looks like PP is going to be done here in a few day ( really this time)!!:smokin::cheesygrinsmiley: OK, to start off here is the new addition to our family..
picresizedsilversurfer.jpg

And Patti@ day 68 of 12/12-
picresizedppday68topcloseup.jpg

picresizedpp68sidecloseup.jpg

picresizedPPday68closeup.jpg

I so can't wait to try her.....:yummy::cheesygrinsmiley::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom