Be The First To Test Medic Grow Ez-8 1000W LED Grow Light!

#medicgrowEZ8

A5133E5E-8844-4CCE-A4D5-90DDA95F002B.jpeg

If I was selected as a tester for this great LED light; I would kind of have the same problem that MedicgrowEz8

Where they have to select the happy grower out of all of us.

I would have to select the right candidate for the grow under this incredible light.

This is not all my seeds but close to 75% of them.

Seeds 1.jpg

Seeds 2.jpg

Seeds 3.jpg

Seeds 4.jpg

Seeds 5.jpg

So when I say I feel your pain about selecting someone, I really do.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Well time is running out. Get in while the gettin is good.

Before the lucky grower (winner) is selected I would like to send a big Thank You to @MediGrow82 for being one of our great sponsors on the 420 Magazine website. Giving member a chance to get a light that they would not normally be able to get their self.
The Medic Grow Ez-8 LED Grow Light with its incredible flexibility may be the future of how LED's are developed with the ability to be used for home grower as well as industrial or whole home growers (not a tent). The MedicgrowEz8 amount of 2700 umol/s is definitely on the next level.

This light has so many features I am not going to attempt to list them all; that's up to the winner.

:goodluck: All.

Tok..

Well, since today is the last day, I will say a few things.

The talents of the growers in this thread is ranging from new, newer, to veterans. Each of us offers uniqueness, from the way we write, to how we grow, to how we train our plants. But just about all of us do it with our full hearts.

We all have our reasons for why we'd like to be the ones to test the #MedicgrowEz8. From lighting upgrades, securing medicine, to reducing monthly costs. But at the end of it, it comes down to wanting to get the most from our grow spaces to give our plants the best.

I hope everyone has a great day, and it has been an absolute pleasure reading everyone's entries. I'll say it here, If I don't get the light, I hope whoever does, tags me at the start of their journal and I will be there to cheer them on. I also want to thank Medic Grow for putting this together (...I know I've said it before), as sponsors like them help connect growers and keep pushing the envelope for newer technologies that help patients access better medicine.

Good luck everyone :green_heart:

It's time for us to reveal the winner! :circle-of-love:

Congratulations to the winner and Thank you all for your participation! There will be more Medic Grow giveaways after this.

It's time for us to reveal the winner! :circle-of-love:

Congratulations to the winner and Thank you all for your participation! There will be more Medic Grow giveaways after this.
Thank you so much @MedicGrow
Thanks @BabyTrees
Congratulations @Bill284 :cheer:
Thank you my friend @Rexer
Way to go @Bill284

You are going to be one very busy grower.

Tok..
Thank you @Tokin Roll
Thank you so much @Websissy
Nice win @Bill284
Glad you get the opportunity to test this light. It looks like a decent light.
:thumb:
Thanks @Furcifer
Congrats @Bill284, I know you'll put the light to good use and show off it's full potential. I'll be looking for your journal. Thanks again MedicGrow for being a sponsor here.
Thank you so much @Regrowth
Bill

Back
Top Bottom