BearBunny's First Closet Grow - AF WhiteWidow - March 2018

Nice amber on it. See if you can get a show of the trich's on the bud. It is a bit more difficult to get a shot of it as it isn't flat. I've been taking a little snip off the top of the bud and then can do it on my desk where it isn't wiggling.

Day - 95 - HARVESTTIME

Yesterday was the last day of any light for these ladies. I had been blowing extra air in at night cooling the temp over the last week a bit, and the last day of light I turned off the small sunbeam and the veg side of the LED lights so only red and UV was on and for 4hrs less then normal, I also raised the light up a bunch this combo really helped drop the temp in the closet, so basically I just "dimed the lights" for the last day.
I had been flushing both plants for about a week now with only clean water, and a bit of that flush stuff. this am I snuck a few icecubes in around them and then shut the door again. a fast peek showed the temp in there about 65 so about 14 less then 3 days prior, and with a bit of COLD tickling the stem and upper roots, im hoping that's just the bit of shock they need.

we will start to harvest ether later tonight after 24hrs has past, or maybe even sleep on it for an additional 7-8ish hrs more. (we are excited so we shall see)

full

Back
Top Bottom