Beardee's First CFL Closet Grow

Thank you all again for kind words :).. Yeah i'm super excited about this grow, i hope it wont fail hard ha :D .. I checked it today, and it seems to have completely stopped decaying ! Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted, next update probably tomorrow. Have a great day !

So I've been thinking. The soil I used is suppose to be pre fertilized, I've mixed it in with a bit of biobizz light mix I had left from last year, but the nutes lvls on the other soil looked solid to me, and PH was also alright ..Anyway could my problem be basically the plant being burned by those ferts ? And if so, is there anything I can do about it ? .. Cheers, Beardee

That's a hard question, when I use FFOF soil, I'll use 1 TSP fish and seaweed, 1TSP micro brew and 2 TSP big bloom for first two weeks or 4 feedings. Then I add 1 TSP grow and switch out micro brew with roots drench. I'll use Kelp and pro tekt also from seed or clone. Two weeks or 4 feeding is enough on new soil before I'll add grow, ect.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

That's a hard question, when I use FFOF soil, I'll use 1 TSP fish and seaweed, 1TSP micro brew and 2 TSP big bloom for first two weeks or 4 feedings. Then I add 1 TSP grow and switch out micro brew with roots drench. I'll use Kelp and pro tekt also from seed or clone. Two weeks or 4 feeding is enough on new soil before I'll add grow, ect.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I see .. Alright, well the info on the soil I used claims to have nutes for the first 6 weeks ;) .. In any case, if this is indeed the case and my plant is being overfed from the dirt, is there anything I can do to prevent it causing more harm ? Thank you

I see .. Alright, well the info on the soil I used claims to have nutes for the first 6 weeks ;) .. In any case, if this is indeed the case and my plant is being overfed from the dirt, is there anything I can do to prevent it causing more harm ? Thank you

Thinking it would help if you only use clean PH balanced water for now and made sure the ferts in the soil was used up. Then start feeding with the BioBizz again. How long would you be doing veg? :Namaste:

Thinking it would help if you only use clean PH balanced water for now and made sure the ferts in the soil was used up. Then start feeding with the BioBizz again. How long would you be doing veg? :Namaste:

Aye I think so Pat, I'll see how the girl behaves in the next couple of days, but I'm hoping it's not gonna get worse ;). At least I got the temps under control now, which is great ! Gonna adjust my light position soon, and add the last bulb, so it's gonna be 4x 32W :). Gonna make a photo update tomorrow, until then good night everyone !

Edit: Oh yeah about how long im gonna veg for, I think autos have a set life span (?) ..gonna have to check out this particular strain again :p .. but I think like 60-70 days maybe less lol

Aye I think so Pat, I'll see how the girl behaves in the next couple of days, but I'm hoping it's not gonna get worse ;). At least I got the temps under control now, which is great ! Gonna adjust my light position soon, and add the last bulb, so it's gonna be 4x 32W :). Gonna make a photo update tomorrow, until then good night everyone !

Shot bru, I also see my plant got a bit of shock from the nutes so just clean water for now until next week! How much is the temps running at the moment? Can't wait for the update :high-five: Safe

Shot bru, I also see my plant got a bit of shock from the nutes so just clean water for now until next week! How much is the temps running at the moment? Can't wait for the update :high-five: Safe

Temps are about 28-30 C, but 30 being the absolute maximum at the hottest time of the day (I friggin hate summer sometimes :p), night temps 24 C. Oh and I just checked the seedbank I bought the seeds from last year and what you friggin know, their not autos so at least some good news lol ! .. Seeds were Critical White (Ww x Critical haze, it's a local strain) indica dominant, feminized. So now to figure out how long im gonna veg for and when to swap to 12/12 .. Also gonna start LST soon, and maybe top her, but i gotta do some research on that ! Thanks for tuning in mate

Temps are about 28-30 C, but 30 being the absolute maximum at the hottest time of the day (I friggin hate summer sometimes :p), night temps 24 C. Oh and I just checked the seedbank I bought the seeds from last year and what you friggin know, their not autos so at least some good news lol ! .. Seeds were Critical White (Ww x Critical haze, it's a local strain) indica dominant, feminized. So now to figure out how long im gonna veg for and when to swap to 12/12 .. Also gonna start LST soon, and maybe top her, but i gotta do some research on that ! Thanks for tuning in mate

No problem man, always try and keep things positive vibes only :Namaste: That strain though, wanna send some over to this side for me?? LOL!! :laughtwo: I am gonna veg for about 65-70 days and about 27 days into already. I think you could top her within the next day or two, never too early though and will keep the plant nice and low. :high-five:

As promised, I'm here with a small update again. My baby is looking good, she's on her 15th day of life. The decaying of the leafs has stopped or at least slowed down quite a bit. But if you look at the leaf in the picture, does that look like mg deficiency ? Now when do you think I should start her on LST and/or top her ? Have a good day everyone ! Beardee out
DSCN15037.JPG
DSCN15049.JPG
DSCN15027.JPG

Found some "Magnesium Salt" (it's magensium sulfate) fertilizer in local gardening store, been also checking out some other mag supplements for plants, probably gonna get something tomorrow. I've noticed light green spots on the leafs, alongside the structure of the leaf, I'm pretty sure now it's mag deficiency. Gonna post some pics tomorrow with a small update as well, other than that everything is looking good ;) .. Cheers everyone

Shes growing nicely! Tight node structure, nice color to the leaves. Good job man :thumb:

Thanks GreenMachinee, appreciate the kind words mate ;) ... Yeah she's making me a very happy panda lol, except for the Mg deficiency, or at least it seems like that's the problem. I've been feeding her PH adjusted water for the last couple days, and unfortunately couldn't get my hands on a Mg nute b4 the weekend, so she's gonna have to hang on in there for couple more days. I've never LSTed btw, and never topped a plant b4 either. So I would appreciate some much needed pointers regarding that :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom