Beardee's First CFL Closet Grow

Update day is upon us ! My girl is doing so so, considering the god damn Mg deficiency :( .. Tomorrow I'm going to get her some CalMag or similar product with Mg, and hopefully she'll start recovering. Also I have topped her as suggested ;), it seems like she's handling it pretty good, considering .. Anyway, have some pics guys !

DSCN15195.JPG
DSCN15205.JPG
DSCN15218.JPG
DSCN152210.JPG
DSCN15235.JPG

I am also still getting that same problem, a kick in the balls I tell you bru :rollingeyes: Anyway hope you got the stuff you needed, I am also gonna pick up some calmag today when the shop is open to feed the little one, maybe it will encourage better growth after that. Plant looks great and the topping will make you very happy :high-five:

Could be root bound. Are there holes in the bottom of your pot? If your in a peat moss (FFOF) Cal Mag is not a big issue. It's more of an issue with coco grows. Epson salt us cheap and works well 1/2 TSP gal. Use some grow or bloom too to keep PH down. Cal Mag will shoot it up over 8 in no time

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Could be root bound. Are there holes in the bottom of your pot? If your in a peat moss (FFOF) Cal Mag is not a big issue. It's more of an issue with coco grows. Epson salt us cheap and works well 1/2 TSP gal. Use some grow or bloom too to keep PH down. Cal Mag will shoot it up over 8 in no time

Cheers

But would it only be a problem if he uses the same medium again? I was also looking into that Epson salt and it is very cheap for about 4 times the amount of the calmag

Cheers

Hey miller, that is exactly what I got mate, epsom salt, already gave it to the girl yesterday morning and it seems to be working, the yellowy green (light green) patches between the veins of the leaves has almost disappeared, and the plant seems to be recovering ;). The new growth after topping her is getting bigger also, she's making me very happy right now :D .. I will post some pics tomorrow, Cheers ppl !

Nice set up Benny, plants are really big compared to mine. Mine is on day 29 and is half the size and u only have 1 bulb more than me =/ i must be doing something wrong.. Anyways, check out my journal if u got a minute.

And how do I subbscribe to people journals? :(
rsz_1dsc_1385.jpg

Small update today. So yeah, looks like she's liking the epsom salt, there is still a little bit of some dodgy stuff going on, i'm gonna keep a close eye on that, but other than that it seems like all is gonna be good. Growth is picking up speed, new growth looks great and now I'm finally on 4 bulbs (4x 32W)., Oh this is day 23 btw. Cheers everybody for all the help and all the good words :Namaste:, I'll be back in couple of days again. See ya then !:thanks:

DSCN15247.JPG
DSCN15257.JPG
DSCN15264.JPG

Day 26 ! She's doing great guys :tokin: ... Not much to say today, I'm giving her epsom salt, ph regulated water, with that aloe shit from biobizz, she loves that stuff. Topping her went great, two new tops came out healthy as ever ! Oh I've spotted some kind of bug/fly in the box today, gonna keep an eye out and in case it's some nasty parasite I'll take precautions, got plenty of bug killers from last year when I was fighting spider mites :popcorn: ... Anyway, yall have a great day and I'll be back soon with another update. :Namaste:

DSCN15308.JPG
DSCN15318.JPG

If it's a fungus knat just let your soil dry between watering and they'll go away.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom