Beardee's First CFL Closet Grow

Oh man your plant is looking better and better by the day :cheer: Did you tie it down with some flexible cable or what did you do for the LST Beardee?

I used some basic electrical wires which I have access to (I'm an electrician lol), and tied the plant down as well as I could, since I'm and LST noob, literally, I'm hoping it'll go well and I didn't f*ck up too much. But I'll post some pictures later today, when she wakes up !

I used some basic electrical wires which I have access to (I'm an electrician lol), and tied the plant down as well as I could, since I'm and LST noob, literally, I'm hoping it'll go well and I didn't f*ck up too much. But I'll post some pictures later today, when she wakes up !

Whatever works good man, I had some string laying around and just decided, "I am gonna strangle this plant with this string cause money is tight" :laughtwo: I will be back tonight to have a look at your LST man can't wait

Right so here are some pics of the LST job I've done. Need some pointers tho, coz I'm a complete newbie in lst, I've done some research, but everyone pretty much does things differently ...

DSCN154110.JPG
DSCN15459.JPG
DSCN15407.JPG

Hey BG, here's a pic of my C99 with some lst going on. I topped her at the 4th node(had 8 nodes before I topped) then I tied the bottom 4 shoots down, then slowly twisted the stem in between the top and bottom 4 then tied down the top 4. It's a little different, but hope you can get some ideas from it
20160604_211632.jpg

Update Day 33. Looking good I think, new growth is amazing. You can see those leaves in the bottom that have suffered from the Mag deficiency. Still giving her epsom every day, biobizz activera every 3rd watering, no other nutes so far. Anyway, when do you guys reckon I should be switching to 12/12 ? looking forward to some advice ! Cheers, Beardee

DSCN155311.JPG
DSCN155412.JPG
DSCN155515.JPG
DSCN155616.JPG
DSCN155814.JPG

Sup Beardee looking great man, about the 12/12 flip it would be up to your own decision in the end as I know you would at least gain double the height when you do flip :Namaste: If there is space then let it go still a bit, all depends on what strain it is as some strains grow more than double in height during flower whilst others are different.

Nice, going well. Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Looks like you could tie down her tops and open up the inside a little more, it would help shorten the plant for now. How much room do you have to raise your lights if needed?

The height of the inside of the box is 85cm (33.5 inches) and I can raise the lights 30 cm (11.8 inches) more. So I still have a bit room to go, but the plant is gonna double the size when I flip, right ?

OK did another round of LST ;) .. I hope I'm doing this right lol, making them horizontal, kinda around the pot, going in circle. Also I did a bit of defoliation. So I'm thinking day 50 is gonna be the flip day, any thoughts on that would be awesome guys. Noob in need of help here hehe.

DSCN15769.JPG

Back
Top Bottom