Beardee's First CFL Closet Grow

Looking great, sativa leaves are quite pretty.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

It looks great man! Do you use a carbon filter at all and it she starting to smell at all? I'm going to start a grow soon and just need odour under control.

It looks great man! Do you use a carbon filter at all and it she starting to smell at all? I'm going to start a grow soon and just need odour under control.

Hi there Ekko, and welcome ! I don't use a carbon filter at all, but I have pretty understanding or ignorant, pick one, neighbors :cheer: .. And I know for a fact that people that live above me grow as well lol. Also it's not a crime where I live, over here when you have less then five plants it's only punishable by a small fine, well and I only have one so, no stressing about that.

Thanks all for the kind words again, I'll post some picks today when the lights go ON ! The buds are developing nicely ;) .. See ya all later

Bringing some pictures as promised. It looks a bit yellow tinted on some pics, but trust me it's not, it's the 2700K bulbs freaking out the light composition ;). Anyway, she's doing fine, trying to keep her on a strict diet hehe

DSCN18577.JPG
DSCN18589.JPG
DSCN18597.JPG
DSCN18607.JPG
DSCN18617.JPG

Good afternoon to everyone who follows my little garden :high-five: .. I'm back with a small update. Girl is doing fine, although she does look a little pale, but it seems like the new growth and the top leaves are getting some colour back. She sure knows how to give me headaches lol .. Anyway here are some pictures, you can see the leaf discoloration. The buds are looking great tho, and they grow like crazy every day, the changes are very rapid. Have a great day everyone, I'll be back with another update in couple days again, and as always any advice or criticism is more than welcome :Namaste:

DSCN18675.JPG
DSCN18667.JPG
DSCN18656.JPG
DSCN18648.JPG
DSCN18638.JPG

hey beardee nice job keeping up on her. I think you will do fine for the flowering she looks happy. I cant believe she grew that good for 3 cfls . I have about 20 spread across 3 plants plus a 150w hps but I have 4 going now so I can understand yours isn't fighting others for light lol. :thumb:

Thanks xave ! Yeah she's doing alright .. I've been having some problems with this grow, and I think it's mostly the soil, I chose poorly hehe. I've got 4x CFLs actually, it aint much but I guess ur right, she doesn't have to fight any sisters for the light :thumb: .. Well I'll keep you guys posted and hopefully she'll be able to reach the finish line and the ceremonial cutting and then some :volcano-smiley: .. Cheers

Thanks xave ! Yeah she's doing alright .. I've been having some problems with this grow, and I think it's mostly the soil, I chose poorly hehe. I've got 4x CFLs actually, it aint much but I guess ur right, she doesn't have to fight any sisters for the light :thumb: .. Well I'll keep you guys posted and hopefully she'll be able to reach the finish line and the ceremonial cutting and then some :volcano-smiley: .. Cheers

We will help you reach the finish line :thumb:

Doing very well. Grows under CFL will be a little smaller. But your doing great, all looks well, I would keep an eye on heat but it's looking good.

Ch

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom