Beastie Bloomz

Kancha

my plants been flowering for 4 weeks and I just got the beastie bloomz the guy at the hydro store said use it for 2 weeks once per week and then get cha ching and I just want to know if I can use beastie bloomz for more than 2 weeks? I used it once already with my mixed advance nutes micro,grow and bloom with molasses, age old kelp and 10 teaspoon of bestie bloomz for 20 gallons of water with 800 PPM. This is for outdoor grow.

I have used the open sesame outdoors, and it does seem to help for earlier flowering outside. the ones without OS flowered a good 10 days to two weeks after the ones with. I then used the BB and CaChing on all the outdoor girls, so nothing to compare those two to.

I have been curious to see if I could use some of the chems you mentioned on my OD stuff... I have come to the conclusion that, my current project is doing well and that, maybe I'll just wait and try it on something else down the road!
Definitely gonna look into that though... I never stop looking for ways to grow better than my predecessors!

Back
Top Bottom