Beateo's Winter 2015 Multi-Strain Indoor CFL Grow in Soil

Had a wonderful Easter with our kids and grandkids! Now back to work. lol
A quick update... just because I watered them today and took a few pictures.
This is the ninth day of 12/12

First 2 are from the clone closet:

DSCN23744.JPG

DSCN23756.JPG

An overall picture of the girls:

DSCN23769.JPG

(You may be able to see how some of their growth has so quickly overtaken the two AK autos)

A few buds for you: :)

DSCN23815.JPG

DSCN23804.JPG

DSCN23776.JPG

Thanks for looking! :love:
:Namaste:

Howdy Beateo,
Your plants look great! It's cool to see the regs pass the autos. I don't know why, but autos give me the creeps. I know they're quick and convenient, but they just seem unnatural.
You are a lucky man, Beateo. Having kids and grandkids over for Easter must have been a treat. I sure miss those days. I remember combing the horses till they shone, tying ribbons in their manes and all around the coach. Then off to church w/the whole Family. Nothing like a coach and four. Seems like an eternity ago.

Lookin' good, man!
I should know this, but...
Are you growing in 5 gal. buckets? What medium are you using?

Dusty, Love to see it man. Thanks.
Great looking buds on those autos. Your garden is looking very lush my friend great work brother.

Ranger, Thanks bro. It was weird.. in a few days they shot up past those autos. My first try with the autos... I'll try to stay open minded.
It was great having everyone here for a holiday.
Howdy Beateo,
Your plants look great! It's cool to see the regs pass the autos. I don't know why, but autos give me the creeps. I know they're quick and convenient, but they just seem unnatural.
You are a lucky man, Beateo. Having kids and grandkids over for Easter must have been a treat. I sure miss those days. I remember combing the horses till they shone, tying ribbons in their manes and all around the coach. Then off to church w/the whole Family. Nothing like a coach and four. Seems like an eternity ago.

Major, Thanks. 5 gal. except for the one skunk, it's in a 3 gal. My soil is an organic brand that I mixed with dirt from our property and perlite.
Lookin' good, man!
I should know this, but...
Are you growing in 5 gal. buckets? What medium are you using?

I got really bored this morning while my wife was at work.... so I made a water bong. :)
This is NOT my design... I found the design last year on this site. (improved on it IMHO) lol It smokes GREAT! :thumb:

DSCN23837.JPG

I like DIY anything. Looks excellent (in a steam punk sort of way)!

Major,
LOL... Yeah, I was thinking if it didn't smoke so good I'd use it to power a toy train or something. :rofl: :rofl:
I like DIY anything. Looks excellent (in a steam punk sort of way)!

Sam,
Thank you sir! I'm very pumped about the auto buds... they're popping everywhere and I'm low on weed. lol... I have no idea how to even estimate when those two girls might be done since the auto thing is completely new. (like I'm a pro with the others :) )
That space is filling up nicely with green! The buds are looking great.

Sad about the Buick:(......I wish i could say mine was as bad ass as he looked back then but he is a softy...or better yet a scaredy cat:rofl:......we bought some property some years ago and went to the neighbors to introduce ourselves.....well everyone was outside and one of the guys was throwing a frisbee for his pit.....my jack wanted to play and the guy said ok.....so my jack and this pit run for the frisbee....well another neighbors chiauau...or how ever it is spelled......the taco dog:)lol....so this little dog runs after the two barking...just playing.....my jack turns around and sees this dog....half the size of my ripped jack....and freaks teh %#@! out.....takes off running like a bat out of hell....and i am sure you know the scream a jack makes...eery.....anyway....makes a big circle as this little dog thinks he is playing so keeps chasing him.....gets about 10 feet away from me and he launches himself in the air and hit me about midway up my torso and continued to dig in until he was up on my shoulders:rofl::rofl::rofl:.....lol....i have never been so embarassed in my life:rofl:lol....i just looked at Lady Bud and said....well it is time to go:)lol.....

LMAO!

I have a chihuahua. She is just a little thing, her 1st birthday was April 1st. Anyway, she is the smallest furbaby in the house, even the cats are bigger than she is, but she rules the roost whether the others like it or not. haha

Beateo--Your girls are looking great on my screen! Im particularly interested in the autos. Im popping some myself today.

Sorrena,
Do you have a grow journal yet? What kind of autos are you working with?

I do not have one yet. Im going to put one up later today or maybe tomorrow. Today I built my tent and ohhed and ahhed over my LED light and as soon as I get my lazy bum to the store, Ima get some paper towels and pop my seeds later. Im going to start with one THC Bomb THC and one Strawberry Blue, both fem and both autoflowers.

Sorenna,
Sounds like you're rollin'....Let us know when you get that journal up! Oh.. we'll expect a LOT of pictures. :)
I do not have one yet. Im going to put one up later today or maybe tomorrow. Today I built my tent and ohhed and ahhed over my LED light and as soon as I get my lazy bum to the store, Ima get some paper towels and pop my seeds later. Im going to start with one THC Bomb THC and one Strawberry Blue, both fem and both autoflowers.

Sorenna,
Sounds like you're rollin'....Let us know when you get that journal up! Oh.. we'll expect a LOT of pictures. :)

Well, Im not "rollin'" yet, but that will all change in approximately 8 weeks. :)

Well,
After recently getting rid of all of the boards I was using to shim up my plants to the same canopy height, and sitting them all on the floor (except for the Skunk in the 3 gal. pot) I had to start using them again as levelers.
The 2 AK-49 autos have been passed by all the other girls and were sitting WAAAAY lower. Propped both of the autos on some boards so now the whole canopy is reasonably level.... I had to raise the light about 6 more inches... only a few upward inches left. :)
almost forgot... 1st 7 day weather forecast this year with NO SNOW!! YAY!!

Back
Top Bottom