Beating a Piss Test. success. I spoke with the owner of a drug test company...

KSsmoker

Years ago I knew a lady who owned a drug testing company who sold their services to corporate America.

I asked her how in the world to beat a drug piss test for marijuana, she started to explain to me how it all works.

It's a little harder to explain without a diagram, but they way your urine flow works is, it flows down into a "dip down area" then slightly flows back up and out your body. She told me the 'dip down' area is where the majority of the 'drugs' lay low. You have to constantly wash this area out with a consistant flow of water.

ALthough certain drink potions/herbs can help you pee more often, I don't believe it will "MASK" the drug results.

I took her advice, and the night before my drug test, I had a gallon of water sitting by my bed. I woke myself up every 2 to 3 hours and drink a big glass of water and pee'd. I was a constant flow of pee and it actually made me feel better, then worse because I was always "So full" of water. A CONSTANT FLOW..as much as possible. I WOULD NOT DRINK A GALLON at one sit down, too much liquid for your body MAYBE CAN **HARM** YOU and your organs. (for ie: a girl died on the east coast last year from a radio promo and drank over a gallon of liquid in a short period of time, made her organs kinda 'waterlogged", killer her.)

Don't freak out now, you stoner.....ANYWAY...

The key is use a herb that helps you pee more often and drink lots of liquid. Prior to your piss test, you are still drinking a contant flow of water. At this time you are pretty much pissing water. The pisstest company can have you redo the test because there is no yellow color in your piss. You can take vitamins for this...I think Vit: B helps the color of your piss. (double ck??)

I've also heard from several sources, you can actually 'throw' the test' to neg results by dropping a couple of drops of Visine in your piss test cup. Just don't get caught doing it.

Enjoy. Hope this helps!

this information sounds very consice. the idea of cleaning out the "dip" where the thc stays by urinating a lot seems to be the right idea. my friend had a drug test and he took a diuretic and drank a whole bunch of water, passed immediately

call me crazy but if i "per say" was on parol and had to pass a test i WOULD NOT be trusting my freedom to some product off the shelf no matter how many 100% guarentees are on the bottle.

A real piss test given by the state for offenders or new hires has no escape.
Measures in nanograms.
A person who went to a party, who was exposed to pot but does not smoke. Has levels of THC bellow 50 nanograms... Probation that requires you to stay clean means,,,, below 50.

I used this stuff that was synthetic Goat urine, it was in a lil bottle with a temp gauge on it, instructions said put in microwave for around I believe was 10 sec. then I taped under balls to stay warm, 20 minutes later I took test Passed. Goat urine is the closest thing to Human.

This was about 10 plus years ago but I had to take a piss test for probation and a few drops of Clorox bleach did the trick. Just put a little in after you pee, and make sure it does not bubble when you shake it.

never thought about the bubbling part........thanks. :smokin:

I drank 2 2 liters of water a day took niacin and goldenseal for 2 weeks and I was still failing tests.... ( I was trying to pass so I could go back to work after FAILING a test....) that shit sucked but it's over. :-( yay :roorrip::roorrip:

I stopped doing it because I was peeing every goddamn 10 min.

I'm not sure if this is true but I've heard that mixing vinegar in with water and drinking it can help you pass. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

I was just talking to a longtime friend who worked for the local public transportation system here. Twice in 25 years he came up positive being randomly tested. 25 years! He was laid off for 6 months each time and had to go to drug testing each day. This guy lived 50 miles each way to get back to the city.

He had a safety sensitive job.

Now the DOT minimum is 50 nanos. Where he worked it was 15.

Ridiculous, isn't it?

Peace

Does the visine trick really work? I have heared it before.
Wouldn't it show up somehow that you were tampering with your pee?

I've heard that they have ways of detecting if any bleach is present in the urine samples, but I'm unsure of that claim. A friend of mine once smoked the night before a drug test, took 20 pills called Azos (cranberry supplements) and passed the test the next day. I don't know if this would work for everyone, since everyone's body and metabolism are different, but it's worth looking in to. You can get them at Walgreens for pretty cheap.

I once took Niacin, drank a lot of green tea and water, exercised every day for 3 days before a drug test for a job and just didn't smoke, and it worked. But hey, to each his own. :peace:

I smoked non-stop in the army for 4 years, I was piss tested about every month or two, and I passed everyone with flying colors. All I did was Kssmoker is talking about, except I over did it a little bit, maybe 3 gallons of water in 24 hours. I'm a pretty heavy guy (270) with about 22% body fat.

As long as you drink water and piss about 5 times in the hour or 2 preceeding the test you should be fine. Make sure you dont get the beginning of the piss in the cup, piss a little in the toilet, and after a couple seconds fill the cup. Dont stop the flow of urine before it goes in the cup, if you get a little on the side of the cup, well thats the testers problem not yours.

Also drink room-temperature water, this passes through you much more quickly, DO NOT DRINK cold water!!! it has to be metabolized by your body and therefore expels more of those chemicals that you are trying to cover up.

The visine and bleach method use to work, but they can detect those chemicals now and for some places tampering with the results is as bad as just failing the test.

It's not easy to drink all that water, it sucks, it hurts, but it works and that is what is important. After you take the piss test, you can vomit up as much water as you can, then you'll need about 24 hours to re-coop from your water intoxication.

GOOD LUCK!!

Hey oks226 your post was very informative! I didnt know about the cold water thing.
But MR sHibbZ I heard that working out before your drug test is actually one of the worst things you can do if you wanna pass it. THC gets stored in your fat cells and working out will burn these fat cells thus releasing THC back into your system.

b vitamins may add color but it wont add creatinine or raise the specific gravity. if you have clear urine and they test it it will be at a confirmation level of 15ng/ml

I'm a nurse and this makes very good sense. I'm freakin because I'm having a pee test Mon.Yikes! I last smoked 10 days ago.I have to have this job!My hippy health store owner sold me some QCarb.He told me to take 6 hrs prior to test.I can't reach him to ask how long its effective.I have no idea when they will test me Mon.He also said to drink distilled water with.HELP!!! Anyone out there that can help me I would greatly appreciate.Big Brother has ruined it for all!

Kikuras is right, exercising before your drug test is one of the worst things you can possibly do. Although many people say that you should do this, THC is stored in your fat cells and when you exercise you burn fat. Thus releasing the THC from your fat back into your body. I would suggest one of the best ways is to take about 2 everyday about 3 days before your drug test. On the day of your drug test take around 6 total (2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, and 2 before it and take aspirin with it, because it helps reduce the redness and itching.)

Back
Top Bottom