Beavis Does Blue Dream In High Brix Soil

After a couple of years of doing indica's...which is what we wanted...this season is more frankenstrain oriented...towards a sativa dominant or 50/50 strain...while not a brixer(yet)...two auto's(pre season endeavor) I've harvested along those lines have been a pleasant change!...looking forward to the photo results...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

After a couple of years of doing indica's...which is what we wanted...this season is more frankenstrain oriented...towards a sativa dominant or 50/50 strain...while not a brixer(yet)...two auto's(pre season endeavor) I've harvested along those lines have been a pleasant change!...looking forward to the photo results...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

"not a brixer yet"....waddaya doin??..LMAO!...Just messin Hook...cheers eh!:high-five:

Hey Beaves...ya it's too strong for ya....don't smoke sooo much ya turkey. That shiz is potent...all i need of our produce is two or four puffs ...that's it bud...any more and i'm in ruff shape ,...like ya said....:lot-o-toke:...:sleep::sleep::sleep:
Good rule of thumb bud...when ya think you've had enough .....you've had too much...LMFAO....Know what i mean bud?:high-five:

LOL when I think I've had enough I'm usually good for a couple more bowls!

Yep I want to try some 50/50 strains. It'd be good to have some couch lock, sleep inducing indicas and a nice heady, mow the yard/do the laundry/clean the house hybrid.

Waiting on the Bubble machines to come in stock so I can make some bubble hash!

Hi Beave!

I vaped some 2 month cured BD the other night with my wife...and we turned into two chatter boxes! So funny...talking over each other...we are both good listeners too, but talk talk talk...good times!

LOl that's awesome DL! Sounds like it's a great strain for the DL household...especially since the wifey likes it. haha

Mine isn't a chatty smoke but dang it's soooo smooth and just easy to smoke. It has a floral type taste and not blueberry or even a faint berry flavor. I wouldn't pick the floral taste but I love the smoke and the high it gives me. Just full of trichs. Can't wait to do a bubblehash run once the 5 gallon BubbleNow machines come back in stock.

Once I do the hash run I'll probably close out this journal. Bummer.

Y'all have a Happy Hump Day!

LOl that's awesome DL! Sounds like it's a great strain for the DL household...especially since the wifey likes it. haha

Mine isn't a chatty smoke but dang it's soooo smooth and just easy to smoke. It has a floral type taste and not blueberry or even a faint berry flavor. I wouldn't pick the floral taste but I love the smoke and the high it gives me. Just full of trichs. Can't wait to do a bubblehash run once the 5 gallon BubbleNow machines come back in stock.

But then you can start up a new one!

Can't wait to do a bubblehash run once the 5 gallon BubbleNow machines come back in stock.

Oh man, a bubble hash run to finish this baby off is the perfect way to go out! Don't be bummed, with every door that closes a new one opens... What strain(s) are you thinking about running? Only thinking one plant again or maybe a few more?

Oh man, a bubble hash run to finish this baby off is the perfect way to go out! Don't be bummed, with every door that closes a new one opens... What strain(s) are you thinking about running? Only thinking one plant again or maybe a few more?

hey Kid,..Beaves,...what you said there about doors....when i started to lose my Max and Duggan (avatar) is when my son appeared in my life,..and my mom said those very words to me , not long before she too, passed.. Thanks for the memory Kid!:Namaste:

hey Kid,..Beaves,...what you said there about doors....when i started to lose my Max and Duggan (avatar) is when my son appeared in my life,..and my mom said those very words to me , not long before she too, passed.. Thanks for the memory Kid!:Namaste:

Hey Duggs, I'm sorry to hear about your mom and your two furry pals... Like you said though, now you have your son!

Ill tell ya that phrase and the phrase "everything happens for a reason" has never let me down. Its all just perspective and looking at things from a positive point of view!

Great perspective guys, sometimes we need friends to keep us in check and between the lines in order to focus on what is important. Duggs, I too am sorry about your Mom and pups.

Kid, I've got a number that I really want to try. I'm leaning to Bodhi Sunshine Daydream, Dynasty Huck Kush or Salmon River OG, or IHG Switchberry OG or Platinum Punch (Purple Punch x Platinum) or Rainbow Cookies.

I may do one but I want and need to do 2-3. I'm going to be down to the nitty gritty on the blue dream and just need more quantity. Plus I want to do a rosin press, make butter and make bubble hash so one plant isn't cutting it. I'd like to run 2-3 different strains like 3 times a year similar to Duggan. That would be all I need for personal use and I'd be a happy camper.

Run one or two platinum punches and then fill it in with whatever else you want. You will atleast be sure to have ladies with the platinums. Plus they look like they are going to be killer!

Let's see some Dynasty genetics! Shiggity is always growing amazing cultivars by them and I really am itching to try them after seeing his results!

No doubt..those and the Switchberry OG's and Rainbow Cookies are all fem seeds. Kid that's what I'm leaning to. I want to do the Phylos testing and run like the Platinum Punch and Salmon River OG's or the Caramel Candy Kush and/or the Rainbow Cookies.

Three different strains and flavors...now that would be epic!

I vote for IGH platinum punch. I got a couple platinum scout V2 platinum x forum gsc vegging now and they stink to the touch. I've seen great pics of the platinum crosses and they all look frosty af!

The Platinum is a frost monster and it seems to add so much resin to anything it is crossed with. Run one of them, one of the Rainbow cookies and then start 2 of whatever Dynasty gear you want to run. The Salmon river looks killer and is supposed to be professor p's favorite medical strain. I should say this is what I would do. Shiggs really loves the huck kush though so either one should be good if you get a lady!

Back
Top Bottom