Beavis Does Blue Dream In High Brix Soil

Frost monster...hmmm....I definitely like the sound of that. lol

Well boys I think we've just decided on Beaves' next grow!

:lot-o-toke:

The Platinum is a frost monster and it seems to add so much resin to anything it is crossed with. Run one of them, one of the Rainbow cookies and then start 2 of whatever Dynasty gear you want to run. The Salmon river looks killer and is supposed to be professor p's favorite medical strain. I should say this is what I would do. Shiggs really loves the huck kush though so either one should be good if you get a lady!

Yeah I really want to run the Salmon River. That Pre-98 Bubba... my kinda indica strain!

I've never tried a cookies strain so I really want to run that....and I've read some nice grow and smoke reports on the Rainbow Cookies.

Frost monster...hmmm....I definitely like the sound of that. lol

Well boys I think we've just decided on Beaves' next grow!

:lot-o-toke:

Yeah I really want to run the Salmon River. That Pre-98 Bubba... my kinda indica strain!

I've never tried a cookies strain so I really want to run that....and I've read some nice grow and smoke reports on the Rainbow Cookies.
It sounds like it will be a killer grow. I grew what I was told was Girl Scout Cookies for a while. I have no idea what seed bank it came from but it was decent. Not as good as what I hear everyone say but I really do not think it was legit. All the cookie crosses look killer. I have a pack of Bubba's Girl which is Bubba Kush crossed with the forum cut of GSC. The breeders GSC is so dark it is almost black! At least the leaves are. The Rainbow Cookies sounds nice. It is like the only IHG fem I can find for less than $100 a pack.

It sounds like it will be a killer grow. I grew what I was told was Girl Scout Cookies for a while. I have no idea what seed bank it came from but it was decent. Not as good as what I hear everyone say but I really do not think it was legit. All the cookie crosses look killer. I have a pack of Bubba's Girl which is Bubba Kush crossed with the forum cut of GSC. The breeders GSC is so dark it is almost black! At least the leaves are. The Rainbow Cookies sounds nice. It is like the only IHG fem I can find for less than $100 a pack.

Yeah I was the same with that Blue Dream...I liked it but not sure it was BD. I bought the Platinum Punch fems awhile back when they were like 150 a pack...I refuse to spend more than that and won't do that often at all. I can run Dynasty and Bodhi all day and get quality for much cheaper.

Whatever you grow, take clones as they go into flower and run them again. A seperate veg area doesn't need to be fancy - room temperature and CFLs work fine, (especially if you only want to run a strain 3 or 4 times a year.) A veg area also makes it easy to get to know your clone girls in multiple runs.

You're right and y'all keep tellin me that. Now that I have a couple lights we can keep clones and start vegging while stuff is in the flower tent. I'm getting there slowly but I'm getting there Rad!!

Yeah I was the same with that Blue Dream...I liked it but not sure it was BD. I bought the Platinum Punch fems awhile back when they were like 150 a pack...I refuse to spend more than that and won't do that often at all. I can run Dynasty and Bodhi all day and get quality for much cheaper.

You're right and y'all keep tellin me that. Now that I have a couple lights we can keep clones and start vegging while stuff is in the flower tent. I'm getting there slowly but I'm getting there Rad!!

Yeah the Slurricanes I bout I got for 130 and that is the most I have spent on a pack. Dynasty gear is really nice. I am super happy with my Pineapple Fields and even my Dynasty freebie came out nice and will probably stay around for a while. Dynasty just dropped 5 new strains and they all sound decent. They did a limited drop of some pre 98 bubba crossed with their c99/ww cross I believe it is. I ran Blue Dream once and it came out awesome but not nearly as nice as the Blue Dream I got once from Cali. It could all be a pheno thing but I think HSO basically tried recreating the clone only instead of actually working from it.

Yeah the Slurricanes I bout I got for 130 and that is the most I have spent on a pack. Dynasty gear is really nice. I am super happy with my Pineapple Fields and even my Dynasty freebie came out nice and will probably stay around for a while. Dynasty just dropped 5 new strains and they all sound decent. They did a limited drop of some pre 98 bubba crossed with their c99/ww cross I believe it is. I ran Blue Dream once and it came out awesome but not nearly as nice as the Blue Dream I got once from Cali. It could all be a pheno thing but I think HSO basically tried recreating the clone only instead of actually working from it.

Yeah I don't think the HSO is the real deal BD.....heard that Santa Cruz cut is where it's at.

I wasn't too enthralled with the new strains...the one you mentioned looked the best to me. I'll probably sit tight with my current seeds unless I can nab Starduster.

Yeah I don't think the HSO is the real deal BD.....heard that Santa Cruz cut is where it's at.

I wasn't too enthralled with the new strains...the one you mentioned looked the best to me. I'll probably sit tight with my current seeds unless I can nab Starduster.
Yes I must have the Starduster! Shiggs mentioned it to me after telling him I got the huck diesel and I have been on he look out sense. I am a huge fan of the east coast sour diesel and this should let it shine through!

September for starduster.
The new c99 cross is Ghetto Bird. Bucky got some its c99/WW x blue heron. Blue heron is a blue magoo x Huckleberry so should be an insane sugary berry hybrid.

I don't see megafauna in stock anywhere but if you are looking for sativa this is paradise. It also has given me 3 dustinct phenos from four plants. I still have some trimming to do to see the others.

The first two are fruity hazes and very sugar covered. In fact all the phenos are covered in sugar.

The second pheno is the prettiest so far. Very light purple and unbelievably smells exactly like skunk #1 with a little haze finish.

The third pheno is OMG. It is a one hitter quitter from flower bong hits and I am a daily rosin dabber. And it smells like candied lemon pledge on a fancy wood table. It has that wood rosin smell to it and is very fuelly. Lots of gas and lemon terps. I may have to press some but I'm a bit scared lmao.

The genetics of megafauna is
Kali Snapple (pre 98 Kali mist x (snowbudxpineapple) X Super silver haze f3. (The Dynasty SSH is one that Prof P stabilized from Mr Nice seedstock)

In an age where people just take famous cuts and chuck pollen then release without bothering to test them it's refreshing that a breeder takes the time to make a famous strain into their own version before breeding it.

Oh and by the way I had a megafauna that wouldn't preflower. It just did. It's a girl! 5 months of veg lol. But that makes 11 of 12 seeds females for megafauna. If you see megafauna in stock DO NOT HESITATE. Grab it.

September for starduster.
The new c99 cross is Ghetto Bird. Bucky got some its c99/WW x blue heron. Blue heron is a blue magoo x Huckleberry so should be an insane sugary berry hybrid.

I don't see megafauna in stock anywhere but if you are looking for sativa this is paradise. It also has given me 3 dustinct phenos from four plants. I still have some trimming to do to see the others.

The first two are fruity hazes and very sugar covered. In fact all the phenos are covered in sugar.

The second pheno is the prettiest so far. Very light purple and unbelievably smells exactly like skunk #1 with a little haze finish.

The third pheno is OMG. It is a one hitter quitter from flower bong hits and I am a daily rosin dabber. And it smells like candied lemon pledge on a fancy wood table. It has that wood rosin smell to it and is very fuelly. Lots of gas and lemon terps. I may have to press some but I'm a bit scared lmao.

The genetics of megafauna is
Kali Snapple (pre 98 Kali mist x (snowbudxpineapple) X Super silver haze f3. (The Dynasty SSH is one that Prof P stabilized from Mr Nice seedstock)

In an age where people just take famous cuts and chuck pollen then release without bothering to test them it's refreshing that a breeder takes the time to make a famous strain into their own version before breeding it.

Oh and by the way I had a megafauna that wouldn't preflower. It just did. It's a girl! 5 months of veg lol. But that makes 11 of 12 seeds females for megafauna. If you see megafauna in stock DO NOT HESITATE. Grab it.
Did Buck get the Ghetto Bird or did he get the c99/ww x bubba kush? I have not seen the magefauna anywhere. Every site I look at it is sold out. You make it sound so amazing though

Beaves ,Shiggs,..Yeti, interesting chat , lots of cool info! Can relate to the MF now,..LMAO,..reading the lineage of her. Back about 16 yrs. ,..grew them both , SSH and the original Kali Mist , from Simon at Serious. Both strains are very close to landrace and , if i could grab some of those MF seeds...ya baby!:high-five:

More thoughts..yup,..both strains extremely stable..as i recall!

I wish I had grabbed some of those serious seed packs in the 90s when Kali mist was winning cups.
Top of the mornin to ya Beaves , Shiggs and friends!:)

Ya ...me too bud! I kick myself now ....those Kali Mist plants were the best to date for me. I still get a couple friends asking me about them! One toke...just one toke..out in my shed ...start looking at the lawnmower...yard work to do .:thedoubletake:....LMFAO!. That stuff was just like speed FFS's. So tasty and so strong with a great mood! My fav. to date !:high-five:

BTW Shiggs ...you booked?

Get Malawi Gold instead and you won't be disappointed :)

Dang SF! Man I haven't had the real deal skunk since high school. Super fond memories of that weed. Damn it was potent and just crazy stanky. Just like a damn skunk. lol

Every time i see it i think back to those memories. I'd really love to grow it. And I know Professor P's is the real deal!

Dang SF! Man I haven't had the real deal skunk since high school. Super fond memories of that weed. Damn it was potent and just crazy stanky. Just like a damn skunk. lol

Every time i see it i think back to those memories. I'd really love to grow it. And I know Professor P's is the real deal!
Skunk 1 is all over the place though plenty of freebies

Back
Top Bottom