Beavis Does Blue Dream In High Brix Soil

Hey Hook, ..ya funny stuff on line some times. I believe i once paid 75 bones for one 25 micron bag from 'Fresh Heddies' that used to (maybe still do) sell for Mark ( the bubbleman) They are not cheap , but , make no mistake,..they are the best,...out there as far as hash bags go! Mine are still like new after more than 300 runs. Started with cheap 'Iceolater bags ,..they wore out pretty fast...got these and , as long as ya clean them with cold water and hang to dry before putting them back into their storage bag,..they last a very long time...:thumb::Namaste:

Thanks for lookin out for me fellas! Yeah I already have the 5 bag set. i need the "washing machine" haha...specifically the BubbleNow regular sized machine that is made for the 5 gallon bags.

2 vendors say they think it'll be soon. :thumb:

I'm in the process of learning myself, gonna start collect males on my seeds that are just popping and then collect pollen for controlled pollinations. I hope to one day make a career from it but as you stated so much to learn.

Did George Green write the breeders bible that you have? I have that one by him but before I start that one I'm in the middle of Marijuana Botany by Robert Connell Clarke. It has already taught me a great amount on breeding cannabis. I cannot wait to get into reading the breeders bible

Yes it is by George Green. I'm gonna pick up the one by Robert Clark next. Great info, so much more to it than one would think.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom