Beav's Fall 2016 Grow - ThunderStruck - Treasure Island - Laniakea

Curly Beaver

I have been chopping quite a few plants here just lately and starting thinking ahead to this fall's grow so I dug out some beans this morning.

Super Silver Haze
OG Kush
Laniakea #2 & #3
ThunderStruck

They'll be in FFOC soil using Mills Nutrients. Llighting will be from two MarsHydro Reflectors, a 96X5 and a 192X5.

That's it for now, I'll update in a couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Beav

Well now,...seems like i aught ta be around here a while. Did SSH ...got lots of experience with her...the Lanny....got two # 2's motoring along .Do ya mind if i just sit back and look a little? Cheers Beav,...and friends..hey...i know you guys!:circle-of-love: :passitleft:pass it...it's KK....watch it!!

Found the keys (Krip had em! or was it Keltic?)).... sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

This morning I had tap roots on the both of the ThunderStruck seeds plus the Laniakea #3 so they they're already in soil waiting for the pop.

I'm in. I have 5 lanis 4 weeks from seed tomorrow. Looks like it should be a Laniakea holiday for a few folks. :cool:
I'm glad you joined me Gov, I'm looking forward to the Laniakea's.

We have a ssh going now. She's so tall!!!
I am having a pretty tuff trime with a Super Lemon Haze so I'll probably need some guidenance on this Silver, not sure what I did wrong or if it was just a bad example to start with. Glad you're here Canna.

Well now,...seems like i aught ta be around here a while. Did SSH ...got lots of experience with her...the Lanny....got two # 2's motoring along .Do ya mind if i just sit back and look a little? Cheers Beav,...and friends..hey...i know you guys!:circle-of-love: :passitleft:pass it...it's KK....watch it!
Found the keys (Krip had em! or was it Keltic?)).... sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

Hey Duggan, I heard a rumor you were a Laniakea kind of guy, welcome aboard friend.:high-five:

Well now,...seems like i aught ta be around here a while. Did SSH ...got lots of experience with her...the Lanny....got two # 2's motoring along .Do ya mind if i just sit back and look a little? Cheers Beav,...and friends..hey...i know you guys!:circle-of-love: :passitleft:pass it...it's KK....watch it!!

:passitleft:

Good morning Duggan.

I have to make a change to to my line up as once again my two OG Kush and Super Silver Silver Haze did not sprout. This is the 3rd time I have tried unsuccessfully to germiinate OG Kush, I'm not sure if it's my problem or a seed problem but I guess it really doesn't matter;)

Yesterday I received two Treasure Island (4:1 CBD:THC) from my buddies at Herbies so I will put them in the line-up. The first one popped a tail in 11 hours!

The Lani's are a little smaller that the the ThunderStruck but catching up.

Here they are at 14 days.
Seedlings62.jpg

Hey beave...don't fret about the Lanny's...mine started out small too, but they soon pick up the pace. With your troubles getting seeds to sprout....try using straight ProMix...it works the best! Cheers bud!:high-five:

I did the damp paper towel in a baggy trick with all of them. When they didn't pop a tail I just put them in FFOC/Perlite 3:1 and hoped for the best, but it didn't work out so hot :laughtwo:

I do have 2 or 3 more OG Kush's but I think I'll concentrate on the Lani's and Sin City Seeds this time around. I do have ProMix and can try the Kush's in that the next time around.

Thanks

They look good.:bravo:
Good morning Duggan.

I have to make a change to to my line up as once again my two OG Kush and Super Silver Silver Haze did not sprout. This is the 3rd time I have tried unsuccessfully to germiinate OG Kush, I'm not sure if it's my problem or a seed problem but I guess it really doesn't matter;)

Yesterday I received two Treasure Island (4:1 CBD:THC) from my buddies at Herbies so I will put them in the line-up. The first one popped a tail in 11 hours!

The Lani's are a little smaller that the the ThunderStruck but catching up.

Here they are at 14 days.
Seedlings62.jpg

Man, I was gonna snap a few pics this morning of the Lani's I have running, but got sidetracked when I realized it's my 20th anniversary and I haven't done a thing...yikes. These have been a little slow too, but are finally starting to get some steam. I think they really focus on roots those first few weeks. They should be fine though.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom