Beav's Winter Wonder Grow - Just Added A Timber Light

Curly Beaver

This grow is well under way so I'll forgo the preliminary data, but I am trying a couple new twists that I think will help me out.

Yesterday I hung a Timber 300 Watt Cree CXB3590 3'x3' Framework in 3' X 3.5' flowering area. I also have a Marshydro 192X5 right next to it covering some plants as well. (10 plants total and yes, it's getting tight in there.)

In addition to the new light I have several plants getting the Roots Organic 5ml kit (first time for me) and some using Mills Nutrients. Soil is FFOF and Perlite 3:1

#2 AK47's in 2 gallon smart pots that are 6+ weeks
#1 Afghan Kush and Black Domina - 5 gallon
#2 Pakistan Valley - 5 gallon
#2 OG Kush - 7 gallon
#1 Kosher Kush - 7 gallon (and 2 clones from her... possible colloidal silver project)
#2 AK47's - 5 gallon

The two smaller AK47's at 6.5 weeks are starting to look very nice so I'm anxious to see how they like that Timber light for the last 2-3 weeks.

I'm in Beaves, glad you're up for another journal. No waggon this time around I suppose... :) I'll stand by for the pics...:geek:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hello there Stinky Snid ,.
At the moment the Covered Wagon is under a couple feet of snow but I'll get it out in a couple of months. I'm thinking about putting a 4' x 8' Scrog under the cover this spring, it should be easy to maintain with everything a couple feet up off the ground.
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. :blunt:
Beav

Pakistan Valley, 5 weeks under 12/12.
Pakistan_Valley.jpg

Just flushed the Afghan Kush/Black Domina, ready for the chop in a day or two.
AKBD.jpg

Wednesday the 2 Pakistan Valley plants were cut, and bud washed.
PV22.jpg

Now there's a little more room for the 2 AK47's, 2 OG Kush, and 1 Kosher Kush to spread out that are still flowering.

Everybody gotta good flushing this morning.

1 of 2 OG Kush
OG_Kush36.jpg

2 AK47's
AK47_s.jpg

KosherKush2.jpg

and a Kosher Kush, which was planted 11 days after the others.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom