Beelze's 1400W Autoflower Tent Grow

you're three weeks into flower you said yea? is that 21 days from going to 12/12 or 21 days from the first sign of pre-flowers? i always go by the pre-flowers. That one plant looks pretty yellow for this soon into flower. I'm just starting to back off the nitrogen in my feedings of the plants in flower and some of the leaves are starting to yellow just the slightest. I still have about 3ish weeks to go. i will give them one last heavy feeding in a week, then after that week, a solid 2 week flush, depending on the trichomes and when they say they are ready. They're just over 6 weeks into flower with an a range of 7-9 weeks on the strains i have currently.

I hope its not a deficiency either, once you get the lights back on, take a few pics of the stems underside as well as the stems in the leaves, and we will see if KingJohnC can lend a little advice as to what he thinks the problem may be

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom