Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

I still have some good seeds to grow after a break so I can get things squared away and my new stealth room done
1012347-01-500_500x500_.jpg
with a secret door haha!

Oh yeah that is a good stealth room
The lion the witch an the book case, exellent Harley

Good morning weed jaga. Happy Tokerday

Howdy Beem, hope all is well in your world.! Your grow was very enjoyable to watch throughout.

Good evening weed Lester. Thanks for the nice words my friend. I've been really busy. I still have 11 plants to harvest and I in the middle of making RSO. I have a cancer patient the I going to start helping so I have to get the oil made. Happy Tokerday

Your busy-ness is nothing but positive, keep up the good work!

Thanks BAR I appreciate the kind words. Just took a couple of pictures of the tent.

0011525.jpg
0021523.jpg

beemer (green thumbs) bill,
Still harvesting and all looks good. Congrats ol` friend. Hope the RSO helps your new patient out.

Happy weedsday Brotha cronic:high-five:

beemer (green thumbs) bill,
Still harvesting and all looks good. Congrats ol` friend. Hope the RSO helps your new patient out.

Thanks YR it getting tiring but I can see the end. I still have 10 to go and 3 of those are hanging. Here's the take so far. Nothing like some growers get but I'm happy.

2013-10-13_19-17-45_400.jpg

HA, I thought I was the only one who enjoyed Kirkland products. There's only one place that offers drums full of peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets. Well, it seems you have another type of delicious nugget or two ;) Great progress man, all starting to come together. You can probably see the light at the end of the tunnel by now! Almost.... :)

HA, I thought I was the only one who enjoyed Kirkland products. There's only one place that offers drums full of peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets. Well, it seems you have another type of delicious nugget or two ;) Great progress man, all starting to come together. You can probably see the light at the end of the tunnel by now! Almost.... :)

Good morning weed to ya Lester. OH YA nuggets. The light is getting brighter. Thanks for stopping by my friend. :thanks:

Thanks YR it getting tiring but I can see the end. I still have 10 to go and 3 of those are hanging. Here's the take so far. Nothing like some growers get but I'm happy.

2013-10-13_19-17-45_400.jpg

OMG nice stash Beemer Ji gonna do a lot of great stuff with them med,s
Any how I went to London today an managed to pick all our Visas up so its all set for Saturday morning
Our sons gonna take us to Heathrow I am so excited I cant get stoned it seems its like an all the time happy to
the max thing,,,,its been a dream of mine to get our kids and us back in India one more time . Ever since Padma got Ms
So it like a double we got a grandson with us an our son is getting married into a lovely family.
Great weed to you my friend an if not befor then I will try an speak to ya from India:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom