Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Howdy everyone. Decided to start a journal after all. This is a get ready for summer type of journal because a lot of them will be going outside to make there way to stardom. Right now i have 3 strains but will be adding 6 or 7 more as soon as the seeds get here which should be any day.

Indoors
4x4 tent has adjustable ballast with a 1000 watt bulb
2x4 has a 12 bulb 4" t5 fixture Nice fixture- it has 6 switch's
Soil grow= basic potting soil plus adding rock phostate, bat s**t, kelp, bone meal, alfalfa meal, a little lime and 1/4th by volume perlite.
Pots 4 gallon and bigger
Osmocote plus
watering = water
Strains

These are growing
Harlequin x 4 High CBD 10% and around 4 to 6% THC
Hybird/ Pakistan Chintral Kush/Afghani Bullrider x 4
Querkle x1 this one is a rooted cutting from my last grow and is 3 months old and is
4" tall. We'll see
Indica/sativa 80/20

Strains coming/ first time buying seeds. all for meds

1 x Sourkush Feminised Seeds Hybird
2 x Jack Herer feminized sativa
1 x Jorges Diamond Feminised Dutch Passion Seeds indica
1 x Cream Caramel Feminised Cannabis Seeds 90% indica
2 x Auto Bubblelicious Cannabis Seeds Predominantly Indica
1 x Royal Medic - Feminized Seeds mainly indica with equal amounts of THC and CBD

I am also looking for a Lavender Kush

Outdoors

I will probably leave them in pots so they can be moved into greenhouse when necessary and in the fall to complete flowering. I have a small greenhouse and I'm building a new one over my garden which is 12 x 20 feet.

So here goes

Here's some pictures

Harlequin
0011271.jpg
008818.jpg

Transplanted yesterday Pakistan Chintral Kush/afghani bullrider

007881.jpg

the 3 month old Querkle

006932.jpg

All of them

0051078.jpg

The PABR (Pakistan Chintral Kush/ Afghani Bullrider) that I transplanted yesterday don't look real good but I think they will be fine.

:welcome: Wildbill you have the recliner right up front.

Thanks for stopping by Kush. Front row seat.

beemerbill,
Any room left in the front row? Any chair is fine. Just count me in.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

:welcome: YR the room is really wide so there are plenty of front row seats.

well you know I couldn't not be here:party:good sounding meds Bee:yummy::nomo:

Damn. I'm in .Great to see another greenhouser...2 years ago I did half in ground and half in pots .....Just a very little difference. being able to move them is big advantage. Going to be a huge greenhouse.Think of putting a fan in the plans. Its a key to have air movement. I can't wait to see more
plants will be huge also..be careful not to let them get overgrown. I am planing to early bud the ones I have now. Wont put any in the greenhouse till late June. :thumb:

Looks good Beemer !! I'll be here for the duration, I just flopped down in my bean bag chair and can't get up! Looks like you have had the scissors out and have done some trimming already :thumb:

All I need is a pillow...I doze allot. Great line up Beemerbill. Looking forward to watching you do you're thing. :high-five:

:welcome: OMM Here you go this should make your stay a little more comfy.

2226308_orig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom