Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

:popcorn::surf: Haven't seen you much lately....you OK???
logo8.gif

:popcorn::surf: Haven't seen you much lately....you OK???
logo8.gif

Good morning weed my friend. I'm doing fine. I had such a great crop last year that there is no reason to grow for awhile. Been very busy working around our place. Just got done building what I call my cook shack. I hate buying new BBQs and see them rust away in a few years so I built a cover. I hope these don't get taken off until you get to see them.
1015151627.jpg
1015151627b.jpg
cook_shack_cabinets.jpg
Well I'm not completely done with it. I plan on building a wood fired pizza oven where the saw horse are sitting. Then it will be done. Retirement is great and we are having fun. Happy Days Hozona :thumb:

Good morning weed my friend. I'm doing fine. I had such a great crop last year that there is no reason to grow for awhile. Been very busy working around our place. Just got done building what I call my cook shack. I hate buying new BBQs and see them rust away in a few years so I built a cover. I hope these don't get taken off until you get to see them. Well I'm not completely done with it. I plan on building a wood fired pizza oven where the saw horse are sitting. Then it will be done. Retirement is great and we are having fun. Happy Days Hozona :thumb:
:goodjob::cheer: Great job Bill!!!! Good to hear from you...
logo8.gif

Sweet...... I don't see that BBQ going anywhere soon. Congrad's on filling the jars. Have a cold one on me....... Keepem Green

Good morning brother Bill. I see no one has posted here in a bit bur oh well. How are things on the coast?

Maui

Good morning brother Bill. I see no one has posted here in a bit bur oh well. How are things on the coast?

Maui

Hey Maui Bee is OK he just isnt growing Ganja at the mo so he has trouble as to what to write about :hookah:However if we shout loud enough then who knows I really miss Him you an OMM so lets give him a shout :thumb:

I dropped him a PM. You should too. I am sure he is just kicking back and relaxing with some summer goodies!!

Maui

Ahhh jolly gee fella's. :circle-of-love:;) Happy New Year everyone. Yup been busy. Getting ready for Christmas was spending a lot of hours in the shop making things for family and friends. I don't know how I was even able to go to work before I retired because I'm always doing something. It's great to be retired and it took a long time to get used to being with my sweetie 24/7 but that has changed and we are having a good time. Thinking about moving from this rat race around the Seattle area. Cost and way to dam many people is the driving force. We've been looking for a nice smaller community but haven't found it yet. Doesn't matter I need to do a few more things around here so we can get top dollar for the place.

Jaga had it right when he said I had a really good crop season for this last one. I still have pounds left and I have been gifting and toking. I may plant a couple of shrubs this coming season but not sure I will be here enough to care for them properly. It's Shatterday so hope everyone is having a great day.

Happy Days,

Bill

Beemer :) hey star I am learning a new art :)
Well not really more like getting up to date a bit by coming on using my phone :)Heck having a bit too much weed must be a bummer ROFLMAO :) I wish I could assist you with that :) I made some butter and so the last week or so it has helped my recent depression,,, brother I will email you soon :)for some reason I have been a lazy friend, but it is soo good to see you here :)it's annoying not being able to express my feelings better with the icons.
Padi looks better from using the butter :)she has a healthier glo.
I so hope you are able to get some beans in the ground.
But I have a joint below you can share your garden on :)
It's offtopic and you could I think add a bit of your wood craft :) Thats if you are able to get the time, happy shaterday to you and yours brother with a big hug
So glad to see you :)

Back
Top Bottom