Been A While: White Cookies & Maui-Waui

Gett'er scrubbed up in the grow room. You got another batch on the way. Guess we're gonna have to start living in the new journal. This was a great journal to follow and I'm glad the Maui-Waui was up to your expectations. I'll be watching for the final weights and smoke report. Excellent job rideouts.

Gett'er scrubbed up in the grow room. You got another batch on the way. Guess we're gonna have to start living in the new journal. This was a great journal to follow and I'm glad the Maui-Waui was up to your expectations. I'll be watching for the final weights and smoke report. Excellent job rideouts.
O I was up till 430 in the morning cleaning. New batch are already in the tent .. I appreciate the love Scrogdawg. I'm waiting to see your ladies finish up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Been A While - White Cookies & Maui-Waui

So found a whitecookies bud that was just the right amount of dry ;-). First hit and I noticed it almost imdiettly in my head. Not high but you can just feel that explosion of euphoria starting. From there it slowly moved in to a head high after the 3rd hit. Taste sweet moving into I'm not sure quite what the other flavor was lol. None the less so far very happy and impressed with this strain.
420-magazine-mobile1214626209.jpg

420-magazine-mobile694845613.jpg

Well Scrogdawg I guess I was off. White cookies was excellent weighing in at a wonderful 106 grams. Which scares the shit outa me because the maui-waui def more then dbld the cookies.
Only 6 grams shy of my expectations.
Thank you CKS for an amazing strain

420-magazine-mobile1490546787.jpg

420-magazine-mobile646767567.jpg

Nice haul. Pictures are so deceiving but it looked more than 2 or 3 oz. to me. One of those times I'm glad I was right.lol. I'll bet it smokes good too after some cure time. Now I'm real curious about the maui-waui, more than double puts you in the 250 gram neighborhood.

Nice haul. Pictures are so deceiving but it looked more than 2 or 3 oz. to me. One of those times I'm glad I was right.lol. I'll bet it smokes good too after some cure time. Now I'm real curious about the maui-waui, more than double puts you in the 250 gram neighborhood.
We will see I'm thinking 200 may be close. Like you said it can be deceving.

Those jars look nice , full of those lovely looking flowers buddy . You must be well happy

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

:bravo: Very nice harvest there. Were you timing it to the breeder's recommendations? I can't wait to see how the maui-waui looks. :thumb:
All the pics I had were deleted by mistake :-(. That being said I didn't follow exactly what they recommended. I more followed what the plant was telling me.
The maui waui didn't produce as much as I hoped after her buds dried she ended up being very airy, which was to bad. I ended up getting around 160 grams from her. Incredible smoke. Very much a head high. Tasted quite nice and she burned nice and clean.

All the pics I had were deleted by mistake :-(. That being said I didn't follow exactly what they recommended. I more followed what the plant was telling me.
The maui waui didn't produce as much as I hoped after her buds dried she ended up being very airy, which was to bad. I ended up getting around 160 grams from her. Incredible smoke. Very much a head high. Tasted quite nice and she burned nice and clean.

Oooo That Maui Waui seems like the perfect day smoke. Thanks for bringing us along in your journey :thumb:

Oooo That Maui Waui seems like the perfect day smoke. Thanks for bringing us along in your journey :thumb:
Won't lie. The maui waui is def the perfect day smoke. Wake and bake shower then I'm ready to go. It dosnt slow me down or make me wanna melt into the couch. It's more ok I smoked let's go do something.

Gd to finally hear bout the Maui , sounds nice bud ! That's gutting bout the pics

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom