Been a while

BoomShakalaka

Hey everyone,
It's been a long time since I hung out on these boards to get/give advice and grow with you all. Lets just say that I had a falling out with my grow buddy and well, things fell apart.

In a new location, and my state just made it legal, so I figure it was time to come back and explore, and learn again. (and grow my own,, it was so much better) This time on my own, with the help of y'all here.

I'll get a journal going later, just got 2 tents, 1 2x4, and 1 4x4 for veg/flower, and will be getting the rest of the equipment soon.

See you guys around the boards. Feels good to be back.

-Shaka

Yeah buddy, this is what I remember from back then too, everyone is so helpful and friendly man, good times :)

trying to keep things compact, thinking of a frankenstien drip/dwc bucket thing,,lol I like to tinker hehe, I'll have to post some pics as i get going, but I plan on drilling a 1/4 inch hole into 1/2 tubing at an angle to create an air lift, then I can run two air lines to each bucket, one for the water/roots and one for the air lift to send water up to a drip ring. I have a big bucket setup like that, that I bought. so it's a copy/modification...

Yeah buddy, this is what I remember from back then too, everyone is so helpful and friendly man, good times :)

trying to keep things compact, thinking of a frankenstien drip/dwc bucket thing,,lol I like to tinker hehe, I'll have to post some pics as i get going, but I plan on drilling a 1/4 inch hole into 1/2 tubing at an angle to create an air lift, then I can run two air lines to each bucket, one for the water/roots and one for the air lift to send water up to a drip ring. I have a big bucket setup like that, that I bought. so it's a copy/modification...
What's up nice to meet everyone . I can't picture what your saying. Can you post a picture . It sounds interesting

I dropped a few bagseed beans the other day, got a few sprouts, they are under a 45 watt (all LED's mentioned are equivelent I am sure, it's not pulling 45 watts) I used an old dell computer side cover for the seedling shelf. Hanging from that is a 300w LED, and next to that is a 600w.

Need to get two more lights for the flower tent, and am torn right now,,,, I could get one more 300 and 600, putting the two 300 in veg, and the 2 600 in flower, or leave the veg cab like it is, and get to 1000w for flower, (dont know if that is overkill,,lol)

anyways a few pics of the fledgeling veg setup.....
vegcab3.jpg
vegcab2.jpg
vegcab1.jpg

What's up nice to meet everyone . I can't picture what your saying. Can you post a picture . It sounds interesting

OK, so Frankenstein is still a work in progress. I'll call him Frank. :)

I drink a bit of coffee, so I am using some coffee tins. I covered some with duct tape, spray painted others, and left a few. will see if the additional light block is needed.

face-of-frank.jpg

On the cover I cut out hols for the air tubes, water tube, and net pot.

top-of-frank.jpg

The air tube and water lift tube...

inside-of-frank.jpg

I made a jig out of half inch PVC to make drilling the holes in the water tube easier

jig.jpg

It spurts small bits of water up into the three quarter-inch tubes stuck into the big tube. It is all a theory and experiment for now.. I am gonna throw some of the seedlings into dirt as well on this first grow to make sure I get something lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom