Been away for a while

Manchester2020

hi everyone ive been away from the community for a while due to being in hospital would really like some help hope my old friends beantown and a the rest of you guys are all doing fine i really need some help im in late flower and rf is around 10-20 and my temps are in the mid 30c due to my current health im struggling to tend to my ladies what damage can i expect if the ladies been in this enviroment for a week or so

hi everyone ive been away from the community for a while due to being in hospital would really like some help hope my old friends beantown and a the rest of you guys are all doing fine i really need some help im in late flower and rf is around 10-20 and my temps are in the mid 30c due to my current health im struggling to tend to my ladies what damage can i expect if the ladies been in this enviroment for a week or so
welcome back @Manchester2020
@BeanTownFan420 guess who's back!

about your plant. Drop the heat to 26c and try to bring the RH higher then 26%. You want to be around 40%. hang your wet close in the room, it will dry quickly, and it will bring the RH up.

welcome back @Manchester2020
@BeanTownFan420 guess who's back!

about your plant. Drop the heat to 26c and try to bring the RH higher then 26%. You want to be around 40%. hang your wet close in the room, it will dry quickly, and it will bring the RH up.
struggliing to keep temp under control as i have 3x600w hps in a 2.4metrex1.2metre tent dont know what i should do other then adding another out or intake

struggliing to keep temp under control as i have 3x600w hps in a 2.4metrex1.2metre tent dont know what i should do other then adding another out or intake
Welcome back !
Seems like overkill on the lights. Sounds like your room is about 4' x 8' so 2 - 600 watt HPS lights should cover that with no problem. 1 light gone would probably end your heat & RH issues.

lol, now that buds mentioned, that would be the easy way :laughtwo:

You could try some Fermented Castor Bean to help the plant handle heat.

You could try some Fermented Castor Bean to help the plant handle heat.

How does that work I’ve never heard of that?

Back
Top Bottom