Been growing for a year now

jodyhighrollr

Hey everybody. My alias is on here is Jodyhighrollr but my name is Shane. I live in Maine where it is legal medically and for recreational use. I started in a small a year ago 3x4x6.5' tent and quickly realized it wasn't big enough and bought a 10x10x7' tent. I started with LED am on my third grow and have been slowing upgrading my tents to try to get to the point where I can get a regular harvest every month or so by rotating plants out of my flower/veg tents to keep my harvests relatively manageable. I have since upgraded and am using 4x600w HPS lights in my flower tent where I will be scrog'ing my plants and LED for flower(Will most likely be changing to CMH in the future). I have learned a lot of training techniques and have been implementing that knowledge into my grows. I have also switched to fully organic using Subcool's super soil recipe mixed with Nectar for the Gods #8 and topdressing with hot mix when needed.(Started with the #8 and veg/bloom dirty) I am right in the middle of my third grow now that is in my signature and will be updating it later tonight with pictures and some ideas of what I will be doing with my grow. I am really interested in learning anything possible about growing organicly and have read a lot of "True Living Organics: The Ultimate Guide to Growing All-Natural Marijuana" - I may have been stoned while reading it :rolleyes: so all the information didn't stick and there is a lot to learn but I would like to continue learning any and all ideas for growing organically and your experience with what methods you have used! Thanks everybody
Take it easy - Jodyhighrollr - Shane

Thank you. I have already done a first journal that I did of my very first grow - here is the link Jodyhighrollr - Soil - Kali & The Chocolate Factory 2017

I am currently on my third grow now and have a link to it in my signature, I will be uploading pictures tonight. Thanks for checking out my post.
High and nice to meet you.
Full professional, by the sound of it.
I have a few humble ideas in my first post of my journal. :welcome:

Hey everybody. My alias is on here is Jodyhighrollr but my name is Shane. I live in Maine where it is legal medically and for recreational use. I started in a small a year ago 3x4x6.5' tent and quickly realized it wasn't big enough and bought a 10x10x7' tent. I started with LED am on my third grow and have been slowing upgrading my tents to try to get to the point where I can get a regular harvest every month or so by rotating plants out of my flower/veg tents to keep my harvests relatively manageable. I have since upgraded and am using 4x600w HPS lights in my flower tent where I will be scrog'ing my plants and LED for flower(Will most likely be changing to CMH in the future). I have learned a lot of training techniques and have been implementing that knowledge into my grows. I have also switched to fully organic using Subcool's super soil recipe mixed with Nectar for the Gods #8 and topdressing with hot mix when needed.(Started with the #8 and veg/bloom dirty) I am right in the middle of my third grow now that is in my signature and will be updating it later tonight with pictures and some ideas of what I will be doing with my grow. I am really interested in learning anything possible about growing organicly and have read a lot of "True Living Organics: The Ultimate Guide to Growing All-Natural Marijuana" - I may have been stoned while reading it :rolleyes: so all the information didn't stick and there is a lot to learn but I would like to continue learning any and all ideas for growing organically and your experience with what methods you have used! Thanks everybody
Take it easy - Jodyhighrollr - Shane

Can't wait to see the training techniques, first grow here.

High and nice to meet you.
Full professional, by the sound of it.
I have a few humble ideas in my first post of my journal. :welcome:
Awesome I will definitely be checking out everybodys posts. Open to any and all ideas. :) Have a good day.
Can't wait to see the training techniques, first grow here.
I have my current grow in my signature and will be uploading a lot more as I finish transplanting tonight and get everything into position and ready to scrog - then I will be switching to flower in about 2 weeks. I top'd the plants twice once at 4-5 nodes then again shortly after and have fim'd a lot of the sides branches to create more bud sites. I have supercrop'd a few branches to allow some of the lower bud sites to get light and grow up into my canopy. I have been lollipopping them through the later part of veg to get the shape and canopy I want to scrog them. I have formed a decent canopy and have left a few of the bottom branches to fill in the center but will be stretching them out under the SCROG and hopefully open up a bunch more grow sites. Take it easy.
Welcome to :420:Jody!! You picked a great place to pick up on new grow technology and techniques. I hope you start a grow journal soon I'd love to check out your set up. Have a good day!!!!
Awesome :) I've already learned a decent amount through my first and second grow. I am interested in starting doing compost tea to put into my super soil mix and am currently researching that now. I already have all the equipment needed. I also plan on setting up a gravity fed watering system in the near future. I have my current grow journal in my signature going but my grow already looks different because I have already transplanted five of the plants in the picture in there and will be transplanting the other five tonight into the 7 gallon smart pots they will finish in. I will them be moving them on either side of the tent to scrog. Thanks for checking everything out :)

Back
Top Bottom