Been too long figured I would rock a new journal and introduce myself

Howdy,
fellow 420 maggers.

Been on this site for quite a few years now. I recently broke my leg skateboarding and have had a fair bit of time to do pretty much nothing lol...
Gonna be starting a new journal and just document how I like to grow and experimenting with cmh lighting and growing on a budget.

Names shottafire look for the journal soon.

keep em green

Great Scott Shot!
Hey I clicked on the new link and it went to oops.

Yeah that gg#4 journal is pretty old. Lol I was trying to move it out of my current journal and was unable to.
Keep your eyes peeled gonna drop my new one soon

I recently came back after a long break. My problem with the signature link was I had not updated them since they were moved to “completed journals “.

tag me please If you start a journal!

I’m growing gg#4 currently. How did you like it?

I recently came back after a long break. My problem with the signature link was I had not updated them since they were moved to “completed journals “.

tag me please If you start a journal!

I’m growing gg#4 currently. How did you like it?

I had no complaints it’s a yielder and has good bag appeal. The nose isn’t really my favorite. I like the gas, diesel, skunk, kush, coffee smells. But I did run gg#4 for a couple years
I did start a journal it’s just getting off the ground.

I had no complaints it’s a yielder and has good bag appeal. The nose isn’t really my favorite. I like the gas, diesel, skunk, kush, coffee smells. But I did run gg#4 for a couple years
I did start a journal it’s just getting off the ground.

you sir are a man after my heart. I specifically mentioned in my journal wanting to grow the mk ultra because I wanted that nasty gas skunk funk

can’t wait to join your journal

Back
Top Bottom