Beensmokin's Bagseed Bonanza

beensmokin420

Hello again everyone!

I started a 4 plant grow 11 days ago in my veg cab in an attempt to find a good female to clone and possibly breed to create my own strain one-day. The weed from which the seeds came was regular shwagg but it had a nice flavor and good bud structure as well as resin content so I'm sure, if grow in better conditions and properly dried and cured, the end result could be much better and more potent. I will be Using the 105w Flouro and Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil as well as their nutrient line again. I have 2 different strains growing and 2 of each strain. One I've named The Saviour b/c let me tell you, this stuff saved me! I needed bud sssoooo bad! I looked for days with no luck until I finally tracked that stuff down, its shwagg but its good shit. As for the other strain I decided to name it GAS or short for Good Ass Shit! Its pretty obvious why I chose that name, heh.

A pic of the little ones will be up upon approval. :peace::peace::peace:

Any questions or comments are more than welcome.

Here they are...

Top row is the GAS

Bottom row is The Saviour

And thats top to bottom

8-28-8.jpg

WOW plants seem to like Fox Farms a lot ,Cant wait to start using it. Im liking the leaves on the biggest GAS nice and fat. They all look healthy good luck with your grow.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Glad to hear they are looking good.

Oh, I forgot the plants in the pics were all born on different days that why there is such size difference.... When the photo was taken the top right was 11 days old, Top left was I think 3-4 days old? and the bottom right is 10 days old and the bottom left is 9 days old.

Im liking the leaves on the biggest GAS nice and fat.

Yup, thats my favorite so far, as well.:cheesygrinsmiley: That lil beauty grew 4 internodes in 10 days which shows she is already a fast grower, IMO. Thats one of the strains I have alot of beans for so if she's a keeper I'll be very happy :laughtwo:

I Can't wait to see how they all look/taste/smoke/etc... Thats why I love growin bagseed, its such a mystery, lol :smokin:

Thank you both! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lil Update for everyone....

- Moved the 4 lil ones into flowering on the 1st! :cheesygrinsmiley:

- Transplanted GAS #1 and Saviour #1 to a bigger pots, I RAN OUT OF SOIL!! ARGH! So I gotta just deal with what I got.

- Gas #2 & Saviour #2 are in their original pots, which is where they are staying. They are still very small so I dont expext them to grow to very large.

- This is just gonna be a nice quick grow till I get more beans and soil. We might be moving so Im not sure how much time I got in this space.

All is good so far. a new pic of the plants will be up apon approval!!!

This should be very interesting, I want a comparison in taste and smell with pics of the buds dried from your Nirvana stock so save a bud. Your a good grower Beensmokin420.

Oh you'll get it all, a full report sir! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'll try to save some, hehehee.
Thanks a bunch dude, means alot coming from you.

Do you have much experience w/ growing shwagg (mexi-brick bud)?

Will the bud grown out still be labeled 'shwagg' or can it now be sold/smoked as/like sinsemillia? Like, is it considered high grade once grown w/o seed?

You can't beat homegrown in my opinian, its gonna look beautiful in comparison to the brick weed. Try to remeber that brick is not sensi and is trimmed, packaged and handled poorly. Plus brick weed is never stored properly, its why the shit is so bad.
I have grown two grows with bag and I was very happy with the product. But the shit from the seed banks is almost always better.

Probally be better than beasters, I think you are in a wonderful lil surprize.
As I stated earlier, your not gonna beat homegrown unless your in a place where its treated like its legal.

Thats great news b/c the bud was damn good to begin with. Great!

I'm in a city were if the weed has a slight hint of purple its $75 an 8th! I had a guy the other night try and sell me an 8th of some purple stuff for $100!!!! I almost shit myself after I told him hell no! Thats what im deallin with so the white rhino im smokin now is probably some of the best stuff within a 10 mile radius, lol... metaphorically speaking of course heh. I could probably sell my buds for $400 an oz no problem just b/c they have superb bag appeal, its what everyone goes by here for some reason.... just b/c it looks good doesn't mean it is!

Back
Top Bottom