My update today is both good and not so good. I'll start with the not so good. The Golden Tiger did not produce near the number of pollen sacks I had been hoping for which of course means less pollen. Still enough to produce seeds for personal use. And that brings me to the good news. Two days ago I pollinated one bud with all the pollen I collected that day (yes it's sad) and this is the result. To my novice eyes it appears the pollen is most likely viable and this bud will be seeded. Today I collected a bit more pollen and dusted another bud. All these buds are on the same branch.

Well that's good to hear @Rexer I hope you make lots of seeds.
Found out this morning that two of the reg auto seeds I planted are male. So I'll cull one, and grow the other out for some pollen. I'll replace the male that's culled with a DWC feminized seed to fill the tent back up.
Once I've made my crosses, I'll be re-reading your journal and making some fem seeds from the crosses. So it's a rather long term project/goal.

The tricky part will be ensuring that the other two plants in the tent don't get too heavily pollinated.

Here is a quick update and a photo for today which is flip +48 days. I expect the Granddaddy Purple and the Divinity Remix will come down day 63 or so which puts them about 2 weeks out from harvest. I think the Golden Tiger might go till day 77 or thereabouts? I'll start looking at the trichromes around day 70 or so. I am a little surprised at how dense the Golden Tiger buds are getting but in a good way. Her buds are really stacking up nicely and would be flopping all over the place if not for the plant yo-yos.

Back
Top Bottom