BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Are At It Again: Outdoor Grow Season 3

Greetings Everyone!
It's springtime again here in sunny California, and that means it's time to pop some seeds again. :)

Last fall, @Liquidintel and his wife bought their first home, so that means we can legally grow 6 plants at each location. :yahoo: Our strategy this season - plans are always subject to change - is to have 3 photo period plants growing at each house, and to start 3 auto plants at each place as well. Since autos are pretty quick to finish, we expect to be able to run 2 cycles of autos. That will give us a total of 6 photos and 12 autos for the season! The theme of this season is "variety".:woohoo:

As usual, here's a quick background of our growing environment: We're in the SF Bay Area of NorCal (latitude of 37.3 degrees). Our summers are dry and warm with typical temps ranging from 70F - 90F during the summer and fall. I start the seeds indoors and move them outside full time once the sunlight is about 13.5 hrs which is the end of April.

Here's the planned line-up of this year's grow.
BeezLuiz Location
Dr. Seedsman CBD (photo)
Killer A5 Haze (photo) from Ace Seeds
Gorilla Breath (photo) from Humbolt Seed Org
Monster Bruce Banner (auto) from Monster Genetics
Amnesia (auto)
Gelat.OG (auto)

LiquidIntel Location
White Widow (photo)
Alaskan Purple (photo)
Super Critical Bud CBD (photo) from Garden of Green
Critical Mass (auto) from Dope Seeds
Kalashnikov (auto) from Dope Seeds
Dark Devil (auto) from Sweet Seeds

Once the first round of autos are complete, the second round will be determined. Possibly some repeats from the 1st round as well as some new ones such as Pink Kush CBD from Seedsman, Sweet CBD from Auto Seeds, and Pineapple Gum from Black Skull Seeds.

Everyone is welcome to join in, so grab a seat and enjoy the show! :passitleft:

Sweet! Glad you see you all. :circle-of-love:

So, I already dropped the 6 photo period seeds on 3/24. They went into a jar of distilled water and then placed on the top shelf of a kitchen cabinet (heat rises) so temp is about 70F.
These will go into LiquidIntel's garden:

And these will go into my garden:

After about 17 hrs all seeds sank and began to crack, so they went into a damp paper towel and back into the jars again for another 24 hrs. Here's where they were on 3/26. 100% germination! :cool: After that, they went into soil.

Hay Beez I just saw you are running some Super Critical Bud CBD I just harvested some. I had trouble germinating some of the seeds but the one I grew got really big. I cant weigh it yet because I am doing the Low and Slow dry on it but I would say I got at least 9 zips from her. The Buzz is really nice too

Off to a great start! I'm sure the takeaway here is to put your seeds next to a can of Hunts for sucessful germination.
Some people put mascots in their grow tents for good luck, I make sure my seeds germinate next to Hunts tomato paste for mine. It seems to be working, I've never had a seed fail to germinate. :p
I’m in beez
Great - glad to have you!
Hay Beez I just saw you are running some Super Critical Bud CBD I just harvested some. I had trouble germinating some of the seeds but the one I grew got really big.
Your journal is where I first saw the Super Critcal Bud. I knew I had to give it a try. :thanks:
Good luck Beez! I'm in from the beginning this time.
It wouldn't be the same without you! :party:

The first couple seeds sprouted after two days in soil, the others were all up by the 4th day. For simplicity I'm saying 3/29 is "Day 1" for all six.

The Alaskan Purple had a little issue as the tap root pop through the soil instead of the shell. I had to carefully dig it up and replant it the correct orientation. It came up correctly a couple days later. (Sorry, no picture of it).

Even though Gorilla Breath popped above soil the same day as the others, it is definitely a runt. To be on the safe side, I dropped another GB on 4/4.

The 2nd Gorilla Breath germinated on schedule and popped through the soil a few days later.

All my seedlings seem to be tall and lanky. I'm wondering if I planted them a bit too shallow. For GB2, I decided to plant it a little deeper. It took an extra day to sprount, we'll see if it looks any better. Hopefully it won't be a runt like its sister.
Here's a side by side of GB1 and WW. They are both the same age. :hmmmm:

And here's where they all are as of yesterday:

G'mornin Beez! :ciao: I'm subbed in and will be enjoying your grow. I'm down aways in the desert by the San Bernardino range and love the climate here. Stay safe and stay stoned! :yummy::volcano-smiley::peace::meditate:

G'mornin Beez! :ciao: I'm subbed in and will be enjoying your grow. I'm down aways in the desert by the San Bernardino range and love the climate here. Stay safe and stay stoned! :yummy::volcano-smiley::peace::meditate:
:welcome: Indeed the best way to stay safe (and sane) is to stay stoned! :passitleft:

You have some others I also have and plan to run some time. K A5 Haze , Alaskan Purple , White Widow and of course Super Critical Bud CBD. I am really interested to see how they all turn out. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom