BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Are At It Again: Outdoor Grow Season 3

After almost 2 weeks of vacuum-sealed fermentation at 80F, I've unwrapped the cobb to let it dry out a bit. After that, I'll put it in a jar and give it the standard cure cycle of at least a month.

You might find yourself here there if you click the link:
Thanks. I was aware of that thread but it sounded like he had his own method. I love the look of it. I'll have to spend some time there reading up on it. :thanks:

so for now do you have a tutorial on your method for making cobs?
Since this is my first try, I'm still working on my method, but I think I'm happy with it so far.
You might find yourself here there if you click the link:
Yes indeed, I started with that thread, but it's 259 pages long so I only made through about 10 pages. There's a pretty good flow chart on the first page, but it's still a little vague for me. I also bookmarked @Mr. Magoo 's thread which summarized @DrDoob 's method which can be found HERE.

I'm kinda using them as an approximate guide. It's also where I got the idea to use my hot tub for the initial sweat. I let my buds dry over night (maybe 12 hrs) before wrapping them into the cobb. I have no idea what it should look like and smell like, so I won't know how good my method will be until I smoke some of it. So far, it smells very strong and kinda sweet... almost like a pipe tobacco.

BTW, I've got a newbie question here... how do I post a link that looks like the one Shed just posted, instead of the way I just posted it?

how do I post a link that looks like the one Shed just posted, instead of the way I just posted it?

Just copy the web address, and paste it into your post...so it'll look something like this until you post it:

https: //www.420magazine.com /community /threads/beezluiz-liquidintel-are-at-it-again-outdoor-grow-season-3.481621/page-30

Once you hit the "post" button it changes to this:

Sweet! :thanks: I guess it was too easy, that's why I couldn't figure it out. :laughtwo:

Ok, so i can communicate better today. Maybe. I think I waited too long to begin the ferment and they got dried out. They never sweated and I think sweating is important to get the ferment going.

Yes indeed, I started with that thread, but it's 259 pages long so I only made through about 10 pages. There's a pretty good flow chart on the first page, but it's still a little vague for me. I also bookmarked @Mr. Magoo 's thread which summarized @DrDoob 's method which can be found HERE.
OK, thanks guys! :Namaste: I got some reading to do since I think I'll give it a go soon. :)

Hiya Beez! Looks like I missed all the harvest excitement, but congratulations! That is an insane amount of work without the reinforcements this year, so well done. Interesting cob progress. I don’t know a lot about it, so I’m curious to see what happens.

High Beez. I hope everything is going smoothly in your world. Gonna be checking on the cob.Very interesting. Maybe next year. Have a great day and...stay stoneder.

Hi Everyone, sorry about being afk for awhile. I had my hand surgery a couple weeks ago and got the stitches removed yesterday :yahoo: With limited use of my right hand (fortunately, I'm left-handed), it was too much effort to type and mouse, so I just took a break from it all.

The cobb is looking pretty good, but still too wet. I've been airing it out an hour or so most days and have brought the humidity down from 95% to about 70% now.
I haven't tried it yet, but I am getting tempted more each day. :drool:

Hi Everyone, sorry about being afk for awhile. I had my hand surgery a couple weeks ago and got the stitches removed yesterday :yahoo: With limited use of my right hand (fortunately, I'm left-handed), it was too much effort to type and mouse, so I just took a break from it all.

The cobb is looking pretty good, but still too wet. I've been airing it out an hour or so most days and have brought the humidity down from 95% to about 70% now.
I haven't tried it yet, but am getting tempted more each day. :drool:
Nice! Welcome back Beez!

Back
Top Bottom