BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Are At It Again: Outdoor Grow Season 3

Thanks for the get well wishes everyone. :circle-of-love:Fortunately no fever, and my blood oxygen levels have remained normal. My worst symptom as been loss of smell and taste - about 8 days now. Smoking/consuming weed has certainly been put on hold during this time, as well as alcoholic beverages. My wife is isolated in the front half of the house and thankfully continues to feel fine.

I've had friends who've had it and been fine after limited symptoms. My neighbor would be in his garage working out, then sipping martini's by his pool. Hope your experience ends the same way, back to work with no side fx. Stay Hydrated!

Hey Luis, I just saw in another post that you're battling Covid. Thank goodness you're doing well and with good oxygen levels and so forth. Lump into to some Vitamin D if you're not already it sounds like it is very supportive for this and should be no loss to take. Wishing you all the best to overcome it and get back to normal. Meanwhile, in 2 hours I'll be fronting up for oral surgery, yippee not. I made the remark to the denture guy yesterday that thankfully the oral surgeon has strong arms for pulling teeth out, but he said he won't pull them out but will use a special knife to cut each one out, oh well I assume they'll make patients comfortable for that. Anyway, all the best for a speedy recovery for you and get well soon! :green_heart:

Get well soon Beez. Expecting it here anytime now. Mrs works in a care home and it's ripped through them like wild fire the last 2 week's. 26 cases and counting. Mostly staff. She's now one of only 4 permanent staff carers that hasn't caught it. Everything is crossed but it'll be a miracle I think. Hope it stays mild for you.

Thanks again for all the kind thoughts. :circle-of-love: I'm feeling much better now and am tempted to say I've been symptom-free for the past couple days. However, this thing just lingers and I'll feel good for a couple days, then blah for a couple, so we'll see. My smell and taste came back for a couple days, but has now diminished again. Oh well.
Lump into to some Vitamin D if you're not already it sounds like it is very supportive for this and should be no loss to take.
I've actually been taking vitamin D as a supplement for several years now as per my doctors recommendation. Maybe that has helped to keep my symptoms on the mild side. I hope your oral surgery went well yesterday!
Get well soon Beez. Expecting it here anytime now. Mrs works in a care home and it's ripped through them like wild fire the last 2 week's.
I wish you and your wife well. My wife has been living in the front half of the house for the past couple weeks now, trying to avoid my covid breath. She had done amazingly well until a couple days ago she had some minor body aches and a scratchy throat. She got another covid test and for some reason, it came back Negative yesterday. She thinks it's a false negative because she's been exposed to me for so long, it's just a matter of time for her.

Hopefully I can start catching up on everyone's journals soon. My computer has been in the "off-limits" side of the house, so I've been mostly taking a break from the web for a while now (I don't like surfing on my phone - it hurts my eyes after a few minutes).

I've actually been taking vitamin D as a supplement for several years now as per my doctors recommendation. Maybe that has helped to keep my symptoms on the mild side. I hope your oral surgery went well yesterday!
I had read an article the other day on research done on Cannabis that suggests certain strains can benefit against Covid. I don't want to post a link, but I am sure it can be googled, however here's a little cut n paste. NB the researchers do not state which strains out of 200 that they have seen this work for. So that means we must all continue to do our own research! :rofl:
I am so glad you only have it mildly, but do your best to not drop your guard as the next 6 months can be also critical, keep up the Vitamin D. Wishing you a speedy recovery, and hope your family remains well.

And yes thanks, my oral surgery went well, I am now adjusting to it.:straightface:

Some cannabis extracts may lower the risk of dying from Covid-19 by preventing a patient's malfunctioning immune system from attacking itself, research suggests.

A 'cytokine storm' is a process whereby the immune system goes haywire and attacks healthy tissue instead of just the virus.

In many severe Covid cases, this is what proves fatal, and finding a way to dampen this process has been a priority for doctors.

Now researchers at the University of Lethbridge have investigated how extracts from Cannabis sativa plants interact with cytokines.

They found three strains which are highly effective at reducing levels of two of the chemicals which play integral roles in the cytokine storm.

The researchers have more than 200 variants of cannabis in their collection, and narrowed this down to seven for their study, which has not yet been peer reviewed and is published as a pre-print on Research Square.

'In this study, we identified three extracts that are very, very good strains; some strains identified in previous studies were also pretty good,' says Dr Olga Kovalchuk, co-author of the study.

The strains are known only as numbers four, eight and 14.

Stopping the cytokine storm has been a priority for researchers since it was first identified in the pandemic's early days.

:thumb: I’ve (unfortunately ;))known of this for some time - dealing with cytokine storms is something I’ve been doing a few years now. Much less so these days thanks to diet and cannabis!

And there’s actually an article on the 420 front page that I read a few days ago - could be the same syndicated article that @Stunger just posted from.

FYI – if you come across really good articles about cannabis out in the world, news articles, flick them to @Teddy Edwards (I think he’s still the right person to send news links to). That way they can include them, if they want, on the 420Magazine main site - if they’re not already there.
:Namaste:

FYI – if you come across really good articles about cannabis out in the world, news articles, flick them to @Teddy Edwards (I think he’s still the right person to send news links to). That way they can include them, if they want, on the 420Magazine main site - if they’re not already there.
Thanks Amy, when I saw it I felt I wanted to post it and I looked on the front page but maybe I looked too early. Yes, if I see anything else similar I'll send to Teddy. :thanks:

I'm already getting the urge to pop some seeds... and I just might, now that I have a NextLight Core grow light. :cool:

The last prize I'm waiting on is the Magical Butter Machine, then I'm all set.

I'm already getting the urge to pop some seeds... and I just might, now that I have a NextLight Core grow light. :cool:

The last prize I'm waiting on is the Magical Butter Machine, then I'm all set.
Hey Beez, you must be already feeling a lot better by having those thoughts. Hope so! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom