BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

Road trip! :ganjamon:

Those must be huge brownie servings! Remember what happened to @Kingjoe83 when he ate too much in one sitting? I'm afraid that's what would happen to me if I ate one of your brownies. :laugh:

Do you mix the two runs together, or keep them for separate projects? I'm thinking that if you combine the two runs, you are essentially diluting your first run, but that might be a good thing since it's hitting you fast and long. o_O
Hey looking back now I just boosted my tolerance level lol

Oh what night that was !!

Sad others remembered glad I was the made example on 420 for some
Lmao

High times and good times !!

Do you press the mash afterward?
I tried pressing it really good on my strainer, but squeezing it through cheesecloth makes me happier about things.
Road trip! :ganjamon:

Those must be huge brownie servings! Remember what happened to @Kingjoe83 when he ate too much in one sitting? I'm afraid that's what would happen to me if I ate one of your brownies. :laugh:

Do you mix the two runs together, or keep them for separate projects? I'm thinking that if you combine the two runs, you are essentially diluting your first run, but that might be a good thing since it's hitting you fast and long. o_O
I did mix the two runs together.... that explains why my most recent run is weaker.
Thanks Beez, should of been obvious but ya know lol.

Hey looking back now I just boosted my tolerance level lol

Oh what night that was !!

Sad others remembered glad I was the made example on 420 for some
Lmao

High times and good times !!
That's the best way to look at it! Just toughing up the tolerance!

yes i ate brownie yes i did 2 of 3 drip systems around the yard. Easy manifold change from mushroom bubblers but trenching the drip line is just laborious. Its done, lessons learned, third system going in tomorrow. I skipped the bowl today... and yes i brushed my teeth.

That's the best way to look at it! Just toughing up the tolerance!
Start small and work way up to comfortable level I think is the goal.

There was awhile I was into these soft toffee of caramels lol

Buddy dropped it off man was it fire !

Couldn’t get enough .

Start small and work way up to comfortable level I think is the goal.

There was awhile I was into these soft toffee of caramels lol

Buddy dropped it off man was it fire !

Couldn’t get enough .
Those sounds absolutely delicious!

Thursday morning update:
Now that the rains seemed to have stopped, I was able to get some updated pics of the plants. :yahoo:
You might be thinking, "Hey, I thought Beez & Liquid were only growing 3 plants this season!" :hmmmm: Well, things kinda changed. I already mentioned about the bagseed and SD plants that were supposed to be an off-season experiment. We decided to keep them going until they mature - they won't get any taller as they are staying in their 3-gallon pots.
Since the Lemon Potion auto is moving along quickly and smaller than expected, we dropped a 2nd LPa a couple weeks ago. We figure they will both be finished before the WW and NL even start to flower. While we were at it, we dropped another auto seed: LSD-25. Just want more variety, and would like to compare to the LP autos. :D

CBD Lemon Potion Auto:

Lemon Potion Auto #1 is actually looking ok. It's measuring about 20 inches tall, which seems pretty short, but I'm used to photo period plants so maybe this is ok.

White Widow:

WW is looking pretty good. I topped it again yesterday - probably for the last time. Just took two tops off a couple side shoots.

Northern Lights:

Looking OK, still not satisfied with the color of the newer growth. With all this rain, I haven't feed her for more than a week.

Bagseed (maybe Trainwreck?):

This girl is still hanging in there - not much progress one way or the other. No signs of reveg, but buds not really doing much either.

Sour Diesel:

Looking pretty good here. The buds are still small, but again, I do not see any sign of reveg yet.

The newest Autos:

At 15 days from sprout, they are looking pretty good. I transplanted them into 7-gallon pots a couple days ago. They just need some sun now to help them along. I'm optimistic this LPa will be better than the first one. :Namaste:

I figure even if I only get 3/4 of an ounce out of each of them, it's still worth it for me since I have plenty of room outdoors. They're not gonna be a whole lot of trouble - no pruning, no schlepping back and forth - just water and nutes. I bought a 3-pack so I still have one more to try. I think I might give Candida a shot next year, or the Green Doctor that AW is growing.

I originally chose Candida CD-1 because of its stability and consistent cannabinoid levels. I have been using it for about 4 weeks and think it is a pretty special plant. It is super uplifting, calming and has decent analgesic properties. In fact, combined with THC in a 1:1 dose the pain relief is super good and non-drowsy. It is also seemingly having a positive effect on my energy metabolism - including less fatigue (which is different to tiredness). Candida has some magic, that’s for sure. :yummy:

I originally chose Candida CD-1 because of its stability and consistent cannabinoid levels. I have been using it for about 4 weeks and think it is a pretty special plant. It is super uplifting, calming and has decent analgesic properties. In fact, combined with THC in a 1:1 dose the pain relief is super good and non-drowsy. It is also seemingly having a positive effect on my energy metabolism - including less fatigue (which is different to tiredness). Candida has some magic, that’s for sure. :yummy:
Thanks for the smoke report Amy!!

Back
Top Bottom