BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

That's good to know. :thanks:

Oh BL... :bravo: on the Photo of the Month place! That pic makes me hungry every time I see it and obviously the judges agreed.

Nicely done!

Yes Yes. Congrats Beez!!!!

:thumb:

I forgot to post an update on Lemon Potion 2! On Wednesday the wife and I harvested LPa2. Trimming was more straightforward than LPa1 and I'm predicting a yield at least double that of LPa1. Here's some pics:

After about 4 days of drying, I jarred them up for the cure last night. They probably could have dried for another day, but didn't want to chance over-drying them like I might have done on LPa1.

As I suspected, LPa2 was needing another day or two in the dry basket. After 12 hrs in the jars, the humidity was way too high so everything went back to the drying basket. No harm done -- I don't believe.

While I'm at it, here's a couple pics of the remaining 3 plants in my grow. I'm thinking next week the Trainwreck bagseed will ready, but that's what I thought last week too.

I forgot to post an update on Lemon Potion 2! On Wednesday the wife and I harvested LPa2. Trimming was more straightforward than LPa1 and I'm predicting a yield at least double that of LPa1. Here's some pics:

After about 4 days of drying, I jarred them up for the cure last night. They probably could have dried for another day, but didn't want to chance over-drying them like I might have done on LPa1.

If my LPa turns out like that (whenever I drop them lol) I’ll be a happy Dutchman! Beautiful harvest Beez and such a great group of remaining plants!! All happy, healthy and strong!!
I’m looking forward to seeing them full of big buds!

Been a busy week here - unfortunately not due to growing-related stuff. Anyway, I thought I'd share an update on my last Lab Rat which I'm pretty sure is Trainwreck. This gal has been outside full time since March 21. It's been in flower, reveg and back into flower mode. Well it's back into reveg again! :hmmmm:

The first time it went into reveg, I started moving it into my shed each evening so that it had 12 hrs darkness each day. That seemed to work well and I deemed it fully into flower again so I left it out full time again in early July. A couple weeks ago I though it was about a week away from harvest. 2 weeks later and it still looks like a week away, and has now has begun to reveg.

I think we're going to chop it tonight. Just tired of messing with it and the caterpillars have taken a fancy to it as well. Oh, and we just got this delivered this afternoon :yahoo:
If it works as advertised it should save us many, many hours of trimming time - especially once the two big girls are ready. So, we're going to try it out tonight. :goof:

Yep that's why I nicknamed it Lab Rat. I've done a lot of stuff to it, so not surprised it's back to veg. :nerd-with-glasses:

Back
Top Bottom