Is that a spread sheet or an app ? Crazy good I Love itHappy weekend everyone!
I'm doing some data housekeeping today. I realized I hadn't finalized my Lab Rat girls. Way back in January we had some bagseeds that we decided to soak because we were too anxious for the growing season too get here. We popped five seeds from a friend's Trainwreck buds, and also a single seed that was found to be on the previous season's Sour Diesel grow. All seeds sprouted which we were excited about since we had never grown from seed before.
Of the 5 trainwrecks, one was stunted from getting put in FFOF from the get-go and came out too hot -- leaves were crinkled and deformed - at least that's what my assumption was, but I could be wrong. Another came out the same way, but wasn't as bad. We tossed the worst one - the other recovered. I know most folks do not have any issue with sprouting seeds directly into FFOF, but I felt it affected my seedlings.
We ended up with 2 males and 2 females for TW and the SD was also a female. We kept one female TW and the SD, gave the other female TW to a friend and tossed the two males. We experimented with LST, topping at various times and places, and threw them outdoors on the first day of Spring -- they promptly went into flower 10 days later. They also eventually went to reveg and I was forced to do the daily schlepping of plants into and out-of the dark shed to get them back into flowering mode. The charts below actually did a pretty good job of identifying the reveg and flower modes as suddenly I observed new growth trends (especially Trainwreck) after being very stable for a while.
Sour Diesel #2:
In spite of all the stuff we did to her and kept her in a small 3 gallon pot the entire grow, we actually got a really nice yield out of her - 143 grams of buds and 73 grams of trim. The smoke is surprisingly good and quite potent. It's a creeper high that takes you by surprise so we need to be cautious when smoking this one.