420 Magazine Background

BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019

Dutchman1990

Member of the Month: Dec 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Apr 2019 - Grow Journal of the Year: 2019
Hey Beez nice harvest and awesome video of the bowl trimmer in action! Glad Shed said something about the squeak ;)
Excellent work and I look forward to your smoke report!

BeezLuiz

Grow Journal of the Month: Nov 2018
After approx 10 days of drying, the White Widow buds are now at 62% RH and ready for weighing. :yahoo:

I didn't have enough mason jars so I utilized a turkey roasting bag for the cure. Buds look and smell great so far. Totals for the buds: 720 grams (25.40 oz). Trim is pretty good quality as it's full of popcorn buds and bowl trimmer hash: 140 grams (4.94 oz). Obviously, I'm quite happy with the yield! :cool:

Heavenly Hybrid

Beautiful harvest Beez!! Man, I wish I could grow outdoor. What area are you in (if it’s ok to ask)? Edit: never mind, I just saw on your info page. :) Your climate looks perfect for it, such impressive results. :bravo:

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019

Agemon

Wow that is a lot Great looking Harvest. Maybe someday I will have a harvest like that. :snowboating:

I'm with you on that one, That's more than triple my best.

So far...

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Amazing harvest BL! :bravo:

I didn't have enough mason jars so I utilized a turkey roasting bag for the cure.
I haven't found roasting bags air tight enough for curing. If I had the room I'd put the bags in tightly sealed buckets. I just keep buying more jars!
Whoa! :11:
Nicely done, but I wish you and Shed would stop raising the bar so high. ;)
I can't even see the bar now!

Agemon

BeezLuiz

Your climate looks perfect for it, such impressive results.
Here in San Jose, the climate is indeed pretty good for growing. I'm far enough from the coast/bay that I don't get too many days of "all day fog" - usually burns off by 9 or 10am. Temps are usually in the 80's most summer days.
What a haul Beez!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thanks:
Very nice harvest Beez!
Thanks PW - you taught me well!
Wow that is a lot Great looking Harvest. Maybe someday I will have a harvest like that.
Thanks PC. I love my light source! ;)
I'm with you on that one, That's more than triple my best.
Not for long. Your Northern Lights is gonna reward you nicely in a couple more weeks.
Nicely done, but I wish you and Shed would stop raising the bar so high.
Thanks BigD and :laugh2:
I haven't found roasting bags air tight enough for curing. If I had the room I'd put the bags in tightly sealed buckets. I just keep buying more jars!
I'm actually with you on that. I used the turkey bags last year on my Sour D and just felt like there was too much air leakage. This year is just temporary until I have a chance to vacuum seal all my other plants that are in jars and just about finished curing. Vacuum sealing has worked great for me so far. I can open a bag after more than a year and it smells, feels and tastes just like it did right before getting sealed.
I can't even see the bar now!
:laugh:
Wow, congrats on another awesome harvest BeezL
Thanks JCT! :circle-of-love:

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Vacuum sealing has worked great for me so far.
Is there an air gap when you seal them or do you completely vacuum seal them. Got any pics?

BeezLuiz

I do leave some space so that they don't get squished. They are snug, but not too tight. I'll take some pics in a little bit.

InTheShed

PCaddict

Here in San Jose, the climate is indeed pretty good for growing. I'm far enough from the coast/bay that I don't get too many days of "all day fog" - usually burns off by 9 or 10am. Temps are usually in the 80's most summer days.

:thanks:

Thanks PW - you taught me well!

Thanks PC. I love my light source! ;)

Not for long. Your Northern Lights is gonna reward you nicely in a couple more weeks.

Thanks BigD and :laugh2:

I'm actually with you on that. I used the turkey bags last year on my Sour D and just felt like there was too much air leakage. This year is just temporary until I have a chance to vacuum seal all my other plants that are in jars and just about finished curing. Vacuum sealing has worked great for me so far. I can open a bag after more than a year and it smells, feels and tastes just like it did right before getting sealed.

:laugh:

Thanks JCT! :circle-of-love:
What is your light source ? I got 4 of the Mars Hydro COB lights and a 5X5 tent from them too.

Agemon

My vacuum sealer has a manual option, so you can wet seal and then stop vacuuming and seal when you're ready.

InTheShed

What is your light source ? I got 4 of the Mars Hydro COB lights and a 5X5 tent from them too.
BL uses the same large ball of flaming hydrogen that I do. Only his backyard is nicer (though mine never needs mowing :)).
Wet? Is that a technical vacuum sealing term?

Agemon

BL uses the same large ball of flaming hydrogen that I do. Only his backyard is nicer (though mine never needs mowing :)).

Wet? Is that a technical vacuum sealing term?
There are two options for sealing bags, "Wet" & "Dry." Depends what you're bagging. Unless of course you're looking for some 80's clothing then Wet Seal is the only way to go!

:yahoo:

Top Bottom