BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

I took a closer look at a couple of the worst leaves and found virtually nothing that would explain the damage. I'm wondering if it's some sort of virus. Really no sign of thrips or aphids anywhere. The only thing I found was a couple microscopic bugs that were too small to identify. They moved pretty fast, so they seemed like adults - not larva. I can't image the few of those that I found could make much damage to the leaves. :hmmmm:

Picture 3 looks like WPM, but the rest dont. You could spritz them with peroxide n water. Peroxide is a natural cleaning agent found in rain. Id look into mixture ratio first. I use a few oz’s to a gallon for a bud wash.

Did you scope the underside of the leaves where the spots were? I'm curious what they look like on the chewed side at that magnification.
Yes, actually the bug pics are from the underside, but to be honest, the underside looked better than the top. The white speckling was only visible on the underside if I held it up to the light.

Indeed, a bottle of Castille soap has been added to my Am*** cart. :cool:

I haven't given much camera love to my other auto lately, so here's LSD-25 auto. It's currently on day 42 and has stretched to 34 inches and still going. It's kinda lanky so far, but hopefully will fill out a bit in the next couple weeks.

The buds are showing really nice color right now. :yummy:

Wow that green purple and white combo wil never get old for me. Just stunning! :popcorn:

I'm sure they do with straight 70% iso, but do they when it's diluted 1:9? That's the science experiment!
I did it with 99% diluted to a bit weaker than 1:10, and they melted... maybe i sprayed to heavily, maybe not, I didn’t think so. I didn’t document it either, so maybe it didn’t happen ;)

Yah - it was perhaps ill advised. At the time I had nothing to lose - it was an almost-Spog that got fully covered in mites very late and I didn’t have the energy to deal with it properly, so i experimented... I thought that ratio came from somewhere here, but i was obviously mistooken :nerd-with-glasses:

This weekend perhaps...with pics :).
You going to do it?

Out of interest. If i have 99% ISO, what dilution should i use if I had cause to do this?

Beautiful coloring! Barneys says 64-70 days so you easily have another 6 weeks for those flowers to bulk up :).
Actually it's from Fast Buds but they pretty much claim the same thing - 8 weeks from seed to harvest. Their site offers grow journals from customers and it seems most are harvesting in 10 weeks, but most (if not all) here indoor grows. Anyhow, you're probably right maybe 6 more weeks til the flowers are ready. I'm ok with that!
Wow that green purple and white combo will never get old for me. Just stunning! :popcorn:
Thanks! I almost felt I had to label the pics as "Not Blurple - it's natural light!" :D

Here's a quick comparison of Lemon Potion bud structure 16 days apart.
LPa1 Compare.jpg

I think she might be ready to harvest next week.

That was quick!
I had planned to take some update pics today, but by the time I got out to the plants, the shade was mostly gone and too sunny for decent pictures - and no fog this morning. :yahoo: I hope to get out there earlier tomorrow.
But here's a couple updates to my growth/event charts:
Growth chart 05.jpg

The two photo period plants are still growing steady in veg mode!

Growth chart 06.jpg

The two more recent autos are still stretching but are now slowing down. I anticipate maybe one week left of stretch.

Growth chart 04.jpg

The lab rat plants are back into flowering mode and bulking up nicely -- pics tomorrow hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom