BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

And here I was sure you would avoid the botrytis. But alas, the caterpillar have done their evil work and there ya go!
Fortunately no sign of botrytis on that bud. The caterpillar just chews the stem completely off making it look like rot. Inspected the area closely and was clean. Caterpillar removed. :)
I don't think you have more than a week on the WW. There's amber on them calyxes!
I think you're right. I'm gonna be checking trichomes closely over the next couple days. Of course, my usual trimming helpers are unavailable this weekend.:rolleyes: Thanks for the 2nd set of eyes. :thanks:
BFC's Beez! Well done.
Urban Dictionary to the recue! :laughtwo: Thanks MrS.

BFC's Beez! Well done. :bravo:
I am starting a Journal, it only has a picture of a small clone I am starting, I will post more pics along the way. My lights come in Wednesday I will take some pictures and post them then as the other stuff comes in I will be taking pics and as things grow of course.

I am starting a Journal, it only has a picture of a small clone I am starting, I will post more pics along the way. My lights come in Wednesday I will take some pictures and post them then as the other stuff comes in I will be taking pics and as things grow of course.
Sweet! Put a link to it in your signature. If you're not sure how, follow the link below for instructions.

Fortunately no sign of botrytis on that bud. The caterpillar just chews the stem completely off making it look like rot. Inspected the area closely and was clean. Caterpillar removed. :)

I think you're right. I'm gonna be checking trichomes closely over the next couple days. Of course, my usual trimming helpers are unavailable this weekend.:rolleyes: Thanks for the 2nd set of eyes. :thanks:

Urban Dictionary to the recue! :laughtwo: Thanks MrS.
I am starting a Journal and I would Love to have you stop by and follow I am sure I will have lots of questions along the way. I only have a picture of a clone I am starting it will be my first plant for my grow Journal. I have lights coming Wednesday I will take a few pics when it comes in and then when I get the other stuff to set up a tent I will do pics of all of it too and as things grow of course

Great! I'll check it out. :thumb:

OK, more White Widow pics today.

And some more trichome inspections today. I actually think it's ready now. What do you all think?

Today I tried out a tester that I took about 3 days ago. It was a pretty nice high - potent, but not real long lasting.

These are very dense and sticky buds, more so than most anything I've grown so far. Really looking forward to trying a properly cured smoke next month. :drool:

I started the harvest of White Widow this morning. I figured I'd start with the top colas and work my way down during the next couple of days.

However, after trimming the one of the top colas and one of the side colas, I re-inspected the trichomes. They are easier to see without all the leaves in the way. I still see too many clear trichomes for my preference. I think I'm going to wait just a bit longer.

I think we're going to target Tuesday for re-starting the harvest again. I will hopefully have a few more helpers when they get home from their work days.
your plants are beautiful and your yard is so beautiful too!!
Thank you so much! We had the yard professionally landscaped about 10 years ago. My wife and I do all the upkeep ourselves though - keeps us busy, but I enjoy being outside. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom