BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

After approx 10 days of drying, the White Widow buds are now at 62% RH and ready for weighing. :yahoo:

I didn't have enough mason jars so I utilized a turkey roasting bag for the cure. Buds look and smell great so far. Totals for the buds: 720 grams (25.40 oz). Trim is pretty good quality as it's full of popcorn buds and bowl trimmer hash: 140 grams (4.94 oz). Obviously, I'm quite happy with the yield! :cool:

Beautiful harvest Beez!! Man, I wish I could grow outdoor. What area are you in (if it’s ok to ask)? Edit: never mind, I just saw on your info page. :) Your climate looks perfect for it, such impressive results. :bravo:

Your climate looks perfect for it, such impressive results.
Here in San Jose, the climate is indeed pretty good for growing. I'm far enough from the coast/bay that I don't get too many days of "all day fog" - usually burns off by 9 or 10am. Temps are usually in the 80's most summer days.
What a haul Beez!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thanks:
Very nice harvest Beez!
Thanks PW - you taught me well!
Wow that is a lot Great looking Harvest. Maybe someday I will have a harvest like that.
Thanks PC. I love my light source! ;)
I'm with you on that one, That's more than triple my best.
Not for long. Your Northern Lights is gonna reward you nicely in a couple more weeks.
Nicely done, but I wish you and Shed would stop raising the bar so high.
Thanks BigD and :laughtwo:
I haven't found roasting bags air tight enough for curing. If I had the room I'd put the bags in tightly sealed buckets. I just keep buying more jars!
I'm actually with you on that. I used the turkey bags last year on my Sour D and just felt like there was too much air leakage. This year is just temporary until I have a chance to vacuum seal all my other plants that are in jars and just about finished curing. Vacuum sealing has worked great for me so far. I can open a bag after more than a year and it smells, feels and tastes just like it did right before getting sealed.
I can't even see the bar now!
:laugh:
Wow, congrats on another awesome harvest BeezL
Thanks JCT! :circle-of-love:

I do leave some space so that they don't get squished. They are snug, but not too tight. I'll take some pics in a little bit.

Here in San Jose, the climate is indeed pretty good for growing. I'm far enough from the coast/bay that I don't get too many days of "all day fog" - usually burns off by 9 or 10am. Temps are usually in the 80's most summer days.

:thanks:

Thanks PW - you taught me well!

Thanks PC. I love my light source! ;)

Not for long. Your Northern Lights is gonna reward you nicely in a couple more weeks.

Thanks BigD and :laughtwo:

I'm actually with you on that. I used the turkey bags last year on my Sour D and just felt like there was too much air leakage. This year is just temporary until I have a chance to vacuum seal all my other plants that are in jars and just about finished curing. Vacuum sealing has worked great for me so far. I can open a bag after more than a year and it smells, feels and tastes just like it did right before getting sealed.

:laugh:

Thanks JCT! :circle-of-love:
What is your light source ? I got 4 of the Mars Hydro COB lights and a 5X5 tent from them too.

BL uses the same large ball of flaming hydrogen that I do. Only his backyard is nicer (though mine never needs mowing :)).

Wet? Is that a technical vacuum sealing term?

There are two options for sealing bags, "Wet" & "Dry." Depends what you're bagging. Unless of course you're looking for some 80's clothing then Wet Seal is the only way to go!

:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom