BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

My vacuum sealer has a manual option, so you can wet seal and then stop vacuuming and seal when you're ready.
Mine has a similar function. Auto and manual. I use the manual function for my weed.
BL uses the same large ball of flaming hydrogen that I do. Only his backyard is nicer (though mine never needs mowing :)).
Yes, this ^^^ :cool:
Do you use a boveda pack when you vacuum seal?
I use boveda packs when curing, but not in the vacuum seal.
Do you ever vacuum seal in mason jars?
Only when I'm canning tomato sauce or mango habanero jelly. ;)

Yes they are! :drool:
Nicely portioned and easy to read!

howmuchuwant?
:cheesygrinsmiley:
Those are some awesome to-go pouches Beez! I would set them up at 10grams a pop for rosin and just open a bag at a time perfect and ready for pressing !! Wicked idea brother
They're really handy. Different sizes pre-weighed and ready to open or hand out. We're pretty popular with the kids' friends. :laugh:
Looks like the perfect size for stocking stuffers.
They do make nice gifts! :party:

Do you store them in the fridge or just somewhere cool?
I just keep them in the closet. Dark and relatively cool (70F in summer, 60F in winter).
Fantastic harvest, fantastic work! :bravo:
Any report on the smells?
Thanks Amy. The aroma is mellowing out to be slightly sweet, woodsy and maybe a hint of clove. Even though it's not fully cured yet, we smoked a bowl this weekend. It was surprisingly smooth, and uh... got us pretty high! :ganjamon:

Hey Luiz, when you have a chance, please drop over to the new thread I’ve started and share some pics of your Dope Seeds beauties! :Namaste:

I finally freed up some jars, so all of White Widow is now happily curing in tightly sealed mason jars.
I'll probably need to buy more jars since Northern Lights will be coming down soon, and I've been filling up my mason jars with homegrown tomato sauce as well. Go figure, mason jars work well for food too. :idea:

Speaking of Northern Lights, I think I might begin the harvesting activities tomorrow. It's got a lot of amber, but also still has some clear. I wanted to ripen this plant a bit more than I usually do for some good evening meds. However, the caterpillars are constantly chewing the bud stems off and it's really pissing me off!
Here's some pics of her :)

And some close-ups:

Beautiful! Harvest timing at this point is a question of how fast you want to fall asleep :).

Big Lots has cheap quart Kerr jars, cheaper than Smart and Final or on sale at Ralph's!

And it occurred to me as I was jarring up the last of the summer harvest, that Amazon knows how many jars of weed I have better than I do...just count the 10-packs of Boveda 62s that I've bought. :oops:

Big Lots has cheap quart Kerr jars, cheaper than Smart and Final or on sale at Ralph's!
Thanks. I wouldn't have thought to try Big Lots, but will do so now.
Amazon knows how many jars of weed I have better than I do...just count the 10-packs of Boveda 62s that I've bought. :oops:
I just ordered another 10-pack. :laughtwo:
Holy Shit Beez! Those are amazing colas! Ive got a lot to learn.
Thanks Age! I pretty much just feed them and water them, then just let them do their thing.
:yahoo: Bring it down! :popcorn: Fantastic work there Luiz!
It's coming down today! ... and tomorrow, and probably this weekend as well. :goof:
Absolutely stunning! I hope you get a bit more help this time! :D
Help will be a bit light this time. Wife and I during the day today and tomorrow, then my oldest son and his wife in the evenings once they get home from work. Youngest son conveniently planned a mini vacation to Seattle this week.
He has the Trimatron 3000! All he needs is WD-40 :thumb:

[I still vote for silicone spray next time]
:laugh: Didn't have any silicone spray on hand. My choices were limited to spit or WD-40... I went with WD-40.
Beautiful plants Beez! Those cats have to be HAF. If I were one I'd be chomping on the bit too! :) Sorry about that :(
Those little bastards are very small and very difficult to find. They just chew on the stems so I don't find them until I see a bud wilting away. Probably lost 1/2 ounce of buds because of them.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom