BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

I finally freed up some jars, so all of White Widow is now happily curing in tightly sealed mason jars.
I'll probably need to buy more jars since Northern Lights will be coming down soon, and I've been filling up my mason jars with homegrown tomato sauce as well. Go figure, mason jars work well for food too. :idea:

Speaking of Northern Lights, I think I might begin the harvesting activities tomorrow. It's got a lot of amber, but also still has some clear. I wanted to ripen this plant a bit more than I usually do for some good evening meds. However, the caterpillars are constantly chewing the bud stems off and it's really pissing me off!
Here's some pics of her :)

And some close-ups:

Nice growing, como siempre! Happy chop & trimming!

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em:lot-o-toke:

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em:lot-o-toke:
I definitely got 'em. :cool:

Well, it's a very breezy day today - blew my Northern Lights over, 20 gallons of soil couldn't hold it. So... moving it to a less windy side of the yard while it gets harvested.

Side benefit: I got some different shots of her from the usual.

Fine looking NL Beez.
Thanks PW. She's got some nice dense colas. I'm anticipating maybe 18 oz from her - not as much as White Widow, but still more than I need.
I hope ya didn't get any damage when it got blow over.
Surprisingly, No. It's actually the 4th time the wind has blown her over in the past couple weeks.
You still have power? Good luck with the winds and PG&E. :oops:
Our neighborhood got lucky - power stayed on. Most of the PG&E (for those of you that are not familiar, it's our power supplier) shut-offs were in the North Bay/Wine Country as that was hardest hit by last year's fire storms. A neighborhood about 3 miles south of us was shut off as it's closer to some very dry and rugged terrain. To be honest, the wind wasn't that bad and probably didn't warrant shutting down electricity to several 100,000 homes and businesses. :rolleyes:

I’d guess that you won’t even notice it missing :D Look at all that bud!
Yes, indeed - lots of buds. :) Got about half of the plant harvested yesterday. A lot more caterpillar damage removed along with about 30 - 40 caterpillars. They were pretty small. Many floated to the surface during bud washing, others hung on until removed during trim.

I like the one pointing at the sky! Awesome Beez very impressive!
Thanks Age! How close to harvest is your Northern Lights?

After yesterday's work, here's what's left this morning.
Wife and I spent another few hours this morning on the harvest. We're making progress, still have most of the top colas to do.
We filled this tray 3 times so far.
Now we're off to celebrate a friend's birthday by going wine tasting and dinner afterwards. Maybe the son will work on the rest tonight. :cool:

They will no longer be able to hurt you.
They still haunt me in my dreams.:eek:
I thought you’d uploaded the ‘before’ photo by mistake for a second there!
This is probably how it should have looked when I began the harvest. Next year will be the season of #NOLARF! :D

If i was hoping to harvest colas like yours id need a few months at least... prolly 2-4 weeks i think. Quite a few colas at different stages. Maybe too much shade but i didnt want them to burn. Im watchin the PC its closer than the NL.

One of two monster crops. Like twins those two...

Well, I finally finished trimming Northern Lights. Began on Oct 10th and finished on Oct 13th. We kinda took our time with it, for a couple the days we only spent about 3 or 4 hrs on it. Glad it's done, but sad that it was the last one of the season. Still lots of work to do for drying and curing. It was not as big of a yield as the White Widow, but still a pretty good harvest. I'll post the numbers once it's dried to 62% RH.
Here's some pics from the activities.

Well, I finally finished trimming Northern Lights. Began on Oct 10th and finished on Oct 13th. We kinda took our time with it, for a couple the days we only spent about 3 or 4 hrs on it. Glad it's done, but sad that it was the last one of the season. Still lots of work to do for drying and curing. It was not as big of a yield as the White Widow, but still a pretty good harvest. I'll post the numbers once it's dried to 62% RH.
Here's some pics from the activities.

Wow that's some big colas

Back
Top Bottom