Before I buy a tent or box I need some answers

420 Warrior

I've been looking at all these fully automated, ready to go growing environments and their is no real way to know which of these gives you the most bang for the buck unless, well, you ask the experts and, well, here y'all are, so...

What I'm looking for is one that won't break the bank but will be big enough to keep me supplied year round in sweet nugs :yummy:

I would love to get one of these for about a $1000-$2000 price range that has enough bells and whistles to not need upgrades as well as being tall enough to handle growing at least 8-10 AK47's or Bigbud's

I'm very impressed with what I've read about the BC Northernlights bloombox with the mother plant and cloning section but, holey crap those things are expensive.

I've also seen alot of grow tents out their that look promising but...??? And they all look like they will do the job but...???

I just like to do my homework b4 I throw a large chunk-o-change on the counter...if y'all know what I mean?

:thanks: Guys :peace:

Well It all depends on the space you have. At the moment I'm using an aerogarden for seed starting, then I put them into a 2x4x4 tent with a dual 4ft T5 light, then when they get to big for that tent I have 2 4x4x6 tents each with 400 watt digital ballast. I grow 2 in each tent to bud. Each 4x4x6 tent with light and fan set up, cost me around $300.00. I bought all of mine off evilbay. search around on there and do some price comparisions. It might take a couple of days, but I'm sure you can find what your looking for.

First, thanks for the info :thanks:

Yea, I've looked around a bunch of sites and I'm figuring on something like a super closet or a stealth dresser type of design...something in the way of a furnature design as I will be renting an apt or small house soon.

I knda know the drill...when in doubt, search he net :nomo::loopy:

I'm sure with a little research I'll score what I'm looking for

Damn, all these seeds & no where to grow :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom