Beginner Grow - 5x6 Room - 1000Watt MH/HPS - PK Maui Waui Blackwater

I got 4000k for veg and 3500k for flower. I like to keep stretch at a minimum for tent growing and it seems to help.

I am still getting an inch of stretch a day on some plants. I will have to move things around (wall fan) etc and re-arrange tomorrow. The stretch is real lol.

If I was in your shoes I would get 4000k to keep them as small and tight as possible in veg. Then in flower with the 3000k lights I would keep them real bright and close for the first 3 weeks to keep stretch to a minimum.

Yah who knows what I will do, let this ride for now anyway. 7 foot ceiling in that room so I got a bit of room if needed.

Just got a call today and I need to head out to the other side of the country to do a job for 6 weeks or something so that is going to create an issue with the garden.

The wife is going to try and keep up on the watering etc. but obviously I would much rather be around myself. Oh well. Such is life haha. I didn't tell her yet she will probably be harvesting them as well lol.

So starting next week there will be less photo updates for sure, but I will pull some images off of the camera I have mounted in the room.

I tried that for a few days. Had a few containers of water and 2 large wet towels hanging. It barely made a difference in the humidity. Winter time here and the heating system in the house is forced hot air. Super low humidity in here.
I wouldnt worry to much. As the weather warms and you stop using your central heating itll go up. Maybe have a bowl of water and have a towel half in it and half out like propped up so it looks like a slide into the water. Itll wick up the moisture and the light and heat will evaporate it out of the towel. Thats how I got around it. Also some water in bottom of tray. Depending on where youre thermometer/humidity meter it may not register a lot. If you put it closer to the water source you may see a bigger diference? I know this was a while ago but just wanted to put my 2pence in lol

Oh dang! Looking sexy! Sad im at the end but looks like you had some great guidance! Congratulations.

Thanks!

So much great information on these forums. Thanks again to everyone who has offered their wisdom.

Hopefully the girls are just going to keep on being fine with steady watering's. I am going to miss them when I leave in a few days haha. Looks like I will be working well past harvest time so I am hoping to swing a week off near then and perhaps fly home to take care of the forest. We shal see.

Thanks!

So much great information on these forums. Thanks again to everyone who has offered their wisdom.

Hopefully the girls are just going to keep on being fine with steady watering's. I am going to miss them when I leave in a few days haha. Looks like I will be working well past harvest time so I am hoping to swing a week off near then and perhaps fly home to take care of the forest. We shal see.
I know man. I had some grow experience anyway but my plants wouldnt be anywhere near as good if it wasnt for this place. You can see the difference between my mama mia which is one of the first seeds i dropped (killed 3 others lol) and the other 3 i now have in the big tent. Their progression in comparison is phenomenal. Especially in terms of training. I just topped and lst'd Mama then started pinning down branches willy nilly, my scrogs full but sooo untidy. Got branches criss-crossing all over the place. The love gang on the other hand is gonna be perrrrrfect thanks to a quadlining technique I learnt from one of the guys on here.

Back
Top Bottom