Beginner Grow Auto Blue Amnesia

Smokey Zoot

420 Member
Hey guys!

I decided i wanted to do a small grow for a bit of personal so went with these autos without really reading into them and from what i’ve read they aren’t the best but oh well!

80x80x160cm tent.
250w MH/HPS
Canna Terra Professional Plus soil.
Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice Micro,Grow,Bloom.
1 15litre pot and 1 10 litre pot.

I am currently on day 9 but will give a brief overview of what has happened so far.

Germinated in paper towel between 2 plates method. Both seeds germinated about 24 hours later.

I had ran some water and Canna Rhizatonic about 1ml to a gallon of water through the pots to wet the soil then allowed to dry for about 7 hours before placing germinated seeds in pots. 1 each in a 10litre and 15litre pot.

Plants have been in tent for 9 days from germination under 24hour 250w MH light, i am planning on running the entire lifecycle under 24hour light just switching to HPS during flowering.

10Litre plant has just been fed water but i fed the 15 litre plant 700ml of nutrient feed.
0.25ml grow, 0.25ml micro and 0.25ml bloom into a litre of water. This was 24 hours ago and no signs of nutrient burn as of yet and plant seems to be happy.

Planning to move to nutrient feed on 10litre plant around day 15-16.

Hope im doing this right, please feel free to comment and give your opinions, i am a complete noob to this and would appreciate any and all feedback.

Running lights on a 24/0 period for entire plants life

Welcome to the virtual village of 420.... :welcome:

Sounds like you have a plan....so we can't dispute your methods so far...

I personally believe a plant needs a rest time just like any other creature. I was going 20 on and 4 off when growing. I can't say that it makes a difference....but letting the plant rest could make a difference.

It's just my opinion though....

Also, some kind of ventilation is a positive thing, for plants breath as well. Many say the better the ventilation the better the plant grows.

Hope you are active and will be interesting to watch the grow....

Welcome to the virtual village of 420.... :welcome:

Sounds like you have a plan....so we can't dispute your methods so far...

I personally believe a plant needs a rest time just like any other creature. I was going 20 on and 4 off when growing. I can't say that it makes a difference....but letting the plant rest could make a difference.

It's just my opinion though....

Also, some kind of ventilation is a positive thing, for plants breath as well. Many say the better the ventilation the better the plant grows.

Hope you are active and will be interesting to watch the grow....

Thanks man!

I do have ventilation sorry i forgot to mention. I have a 5inch cool tube and 5inch extractor blowing air through from outside through the light and back out the otherside of the tent.

I have a 4inch carbon filter and 4inch extractor fan pulling air out of the tent and a 4inch inline fan blowing air into the tent.

I also have a 12inch oscilating fan on the inside circulating air.

Thanks for the advice man, i am thinking of dropping to 20hour light just couldn’t find anything that said not to apart from electric.

Would anybody know if these are preflowering? Both 10L and 15L have them and the third pic shows the 15L plant from above which is the only one thats had a small amount of nutes and is showing this yellowing? The plant was fed on sunday. Is this healthy green growth as the other one is showing this green too but not as much? Except the other plant has just been fed water. Its Day 10 by the way.

The "pre-flowers" are shoots (angular limbs that grow up at a 45 deg angle) starting to grow....and the yellowing can happen depending on how fast the plant grows...it will grow faster than chlorophyl can turn green.

If the color keeps getting yellow in the center it could be a sulfur deficiency.

These are my opinions only......

The "pre-flowers" are shoots (angular limbs that grow up at a 45 deg angle) starting to grow....and the yellowing can happen depending on how fast the plant grows...it will grow faster than chlorophyl can turn green.

If the color keeps getting yellow in the center it could be a sulfur deficiency.

These are my opinions only......

Thanks man! Appreciate the help! Just a tad worried as its been fine since feeding on sunday but noticed it seems to be getting a brighter green that seems to be spreading. I’ll keep a note over the next day n if it gets worse then i know somethings wrong!

Thanks man! Appreciate the help! Just a tad worried as its been fine since feeding on sunday but noticed it seems to be getting a brighter green that seems to be spreading. I’ll keep a note over the next day n if it gets worse then i know somethings wrong!

It does happen when a plant is growing. The plant outgrows it's ability to fill in with chlorophyl.... so you sort of have to watch... and make sure it isn't really spreading. It will take more than a few days for you to tell, but you will definitely know if the yellowing gets more distinctive.....

No problem with the help....it is why we participate in this forum.... :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom