She looks pretty good if her leaves are about the same color from last update.
Looks like near the end of the stretch phase of flowering I would say.
Preflower/ early flower.
so I’d say you might have 6 weeks to go
I would look into lollipoping or removing the lower bud sites not getting any light. As they will make tiny buds and sap away some growth from the plant.
When removed. I’ve found all the remaining buds get larger having more growth focused on them.
I would also try to level out the canopy if possible.
Your current nute strength looks to be good to me. I wouldn’t change it yet.
I would super crop some branches also lol. Give the lower growth a chance to catch up to the canopy
Or expose the lower sites to some light.
But that is high stress so idk maybe not if you don’t want to do that.
:goodjob:
have a nice day

Cheers bro, appreciate the advice.
I have removed a few more of the lower stems/leaves especially the ones that looked slightly yellowish or unhealthy. Hope it doesn't stress or stunt the plant out. Also repositioned my leds so they are around the sides of the plant not just on top. Hoping this will give her a chance to grow a bit more even all round.

I doubt removing the yellow leaves will harm the plant to much, those leaves are already stressed XD. I also removed some lower yellow leaves yesterday. And I recently super cropped my plants as they are trying to flip now. And I’m trying to delay that a lil bit.
but idk if it’s going to delay it much.
it doesn’t look like it.
but back to your plant. If it were mine. I would remove the new shoots below the red line As that is very dark. Little light.above the blue line I would keep. Between the blue and red line idk. Looking pretty dark so I might remove them also. Just keep the leaves that are in light. And remove the shoots attached to them.
Keep the shoots in the light remove the lower ones in the dark I guess... if that makes sense.
426A0C0C-11C1-4640-BC49-5AE26C933405.jpeg

Should I remove any more shoots, branches or leaves than I already have?
I am worried about taking off too much or taking from the wrong places.
I'm so scared but I understand what your saying about it making the rest of the plant thrive by doing so and I do want the best results possible.

Attachments

• 20200806_195328.jpg
    20200806_195328.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • 20200806_195315.jpg
    20200806_195315.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 44
3D4CB6C8-C8D4-41D6-A2BD-B719EE135D3E.jpeg

id only keep the main colas on the lower ones. Like the top 3 or 4 nodes in the light. All the other shoots below the tops can be removed which I have marked in blue.
idk it’s pretty much what I did last grow. I liked the huge nugs it made.
No larf. Just dense flowers.

Quick update, she is 9 weeks old tomorrow.
Im thinking the flowers will be ready in the next 2 to 4 weeks but will wait and see.
Thanks again to everyone that has helped and supported me through this process.
:snowboating::snowboating:

Attachments

• 20200813_194045.jpg
    20200813_194045.jpg
    916.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 20200813_194025.jpg
    20200813_194025.jpg
    936.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 20200813_194002.jpg
    20200813_194002.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 41
Just on that pic I would think maybe 4-6? I’m kinda feeling a 6 or a 5 :high-five:
Those buds that are left are just going to stack on till the end now if you fired all the larf workers with extreme prejudice XD. Don’t need them lazy blood sucking workers in life or on your plant either lol.
Although maybe good company, some days they just stress you out.

Lol :)
Scotty you've been really helpful bro.
I did remove a few but maybe not as many as I could or should have.
Maybe there is still time to do that?
I suppose I was just worried about removing potential bud sites.

It’s nice to hear, I know my first 4 plants went the no larf removal and I was still pretty happy. They were buds.and smoke able.
But as you grow a few more you will learn to identify the larf machines down low.
I felt very accomplished and proud for all my larf and defended their honor to any who dare try slandering my plants and my hard work.
mainly by like saying,
well if you don’t want to smoke. That’s fine with meXD.
Or hmm so are you saying that my bud is worse then your theoretically imagined non existent pathetic excuse of a plant that only resides in your mind and can only be fully appreciated by you XD.

So my plant is now 11 weeks old which is the average time to harvest for this particular strain.
Most of the fan leaves are starting to turn a bit yellow and the buds are looking good but I'm not sure if its still a bit early. What do you all think? Shall I wait a bit longer ??

Attachments

• 20200827_165355.jpg
    20200827_165355.jpg
    880.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 20200827_165344.jpg
    20200827_165344.jpg
    796.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 20200827_165335.jpg
    20200827_165335.jpg
    982.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 20200827_165330.jpg
    20200827_165330.jpg
    609.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20200827_165321.jpg
    20200827_165321.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 49
Ooooh that’s way to early those are babies. So bad news. Your going to have to wait longer. Good news. Your buds are still growing, So if you thought they were big now. Wait a bit longer. I’d think maybe 2-3 weeks? Maybe more. Or less.
they look like they just ended stretching. And are now in the flower phase about 2 weeks In I would guess.
so your plant is now in full flower. I would think 3+ weeks to go. Depending on what trichomes tell you. If not then the pistol maturity ratio. Yours are all white. All signs of developing bud. Red/ brown pistols. Show that one Calyx has matured.
i like picking mine at like 90% dark to white. If not almost all dark XD. But I use a scope to look at trichomes to harvest. Instead of pistols. I use them as an indicator of how mature the buds are. White still growing. Brown done.
I should edit that this was typed after a smoke session XD.

yup. waay too early. but it is going to stack and thicken up like a kid in month three in marine corps training lol, three weeks maybe two. grower seed descriptions are uh, optimistically enthusiastic in the used car salesperson sense.

Just popped in to say hello and also I agree with the others. Way too soon. Never believe breeder estimates of flower time. They look like they have at least a few more weeks to go. Get a usb microscope off Amazon for $20 and you can observe trichomes to determine when to harvest.

Yeah from my research I thought the pistiles were still looking a bit too white in colour for harvest. I just got a new phone with 100x zoom, I wonder if I can inspect the trichomes with that?
Its nice to get some advice and reassurance from people who have actually experienced growing and harvesting before. Thanks for taking the time :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom