Beginner grower with coco and LED - Advice appreciated

Velk

:welcome: I'm a beginner grower here going to be doing an auto set up using coco coir and led lighting I've done a hella lot of research and am going to setting it up soon I'll be running a secret jardin 150x90x200 tent x2 900w marsII LEDS rhino carbon filter kit 6in a monkey grip fan ec Tds ph and temp and humidity meters ,par meter ,Carson pocket scope. Canna nutrients (unfamiliar with the feeding regime of coco I understand a bit about the run off but any info would be handy I've looked at a few journals mono's ones have been very handy I'm in need of help with height away from the plants ,when and what settings needed at different stages as u can have either one on and one switch off ,one for veg and one for flower but you can also have both on so I'm confused in that sense ) :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke: I will be hand feeding or maybe a drip system kind of a manual feed drain to waste system

I grow in coco, and also run a marsII, but its a 400.
don't forget calmag, you will need it right off the get go.
I use general hydroponics for now, and I do have a schedule for that....but not for canna.
I don't runoff every feeding, but make sure to have runoff every 2-3 waterings.

Thanks guys my lights should be here tomorrow so will start germination today and will start a journal. I have cal mag canna a&b rhyzotinic another canna one for when they young canna npk and boost ph up and down also if my coco has been buffed does that mean the ph doesn't need adjusting I have meters all coming aswell ec ppm tds and ph meters

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My lights came today and most of the feed minus canna start had to reorder that my tent is ment to be arriving today also should I start germination now as I don't think my pots come till Thursday will that be a prob as I know autos dislike being transferred but also read it could take more than a day but don't want to sprout if pots not here on time what y'all think ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

check out my journals for growing in coco.

As a general rule make sure you add calmag, especially under LED.

NEVER feed to run off.

NEVER give plain water. (only when flushing before harvest around 10days before harvest on plain un ph'd water)

Feed nutes everyday.

Feed enough so that pots are light to lift 24hours later but not so dry that the plants are wilting.

Coco is hydroponic and needs nutes every day, its the best way to run coco by far.

PH5.8

Back
Top Bottom