Beginner grower with coco and LED - Advice appreciated

I just read you have a carbon filter with the 6in I'm assuming that's pulling out air but I'm curious if you have fresh air blowing into your space? Not just the monkey fan which I think is awesome I may order 1 for myself.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just read you have a carbon filter with the 6in I'm assuming that's pulling out air but I'm curious if you have fresh air blowing into your space? Not just the monkey fan which I think is awesome I may order 1 for myself.

I have fresh air intake but my extraction is an intake fan that might be my problem and I wouldn't recomend the monkey fan it's not even good imo I'd recomend the turbo fan tho there excellent

Aw really? I thought it was cool how you could snap it on to the frame of the tent.
Oh ok, I think your on the right path to fixing this minor issue then.

I thought it would be really good but the clip comes off very easy I ended up using the clip attachment instead lol

And hopefully I can get it sorted asap ..

I wish you could just buy the attachment for it. I looked online but nothing came up for me. I couldn't think of a diy way that would work for me either. Good to know though saves me some moneys.

Tbh it would be fairly easy to make a monkey clip I can send you some detailed photos if you like so you can try your hand at making one ,wish I had gotten an oscillating fan instead lol

Back
Top Bottom