So after the Amnesia Haze chop, dry weight Is 22.7 grams of good usable bud, not bad considering I wasn't sure if she was even gonna make it to harvest. Unfortunately I cannot smoke her but I let my lady try it and since we have been smoking indica all this time from last years harvest she said this was the first weed she's ever had that woke her up. She told me the high was very clearheaded. Her exact words were "I can feel my eyes getting squinty but I feel dont feel tired at all, what are we doing today?" She described the taste as a mix of lemons and fruit roll ups whatever that means lol cant say much about the high apart from that but the smell is definitely very fruity.

Nice video update 2%. Hey I was just wondering what you do to control pests.
Honestly, something I learned to use is just plain cold water. Spray your plant hard and long with it. Had spider mites last year and completely obliterated them using just plain water. I put my finger over the nozzle to give a hard spray gets rid of the webs from spider mites and they dont enjoy the wetness of the leaves. I'm honestly very poor at the moment so this is kinda what I have to do. I haven't noticed caterpillars thus far to cause any concern but i will keep a lookout if I do start to see some I'll buy some BT concentrate and use that. At my aunts place she purposely put around plants that repel pests and that seems to work pretty well. My biggest problem is snails and jumping spiders and I'm lucky for that.

The Ultimate

Skywalker OG

Big Bomb

Trainwreck
Absolutely my frostiest strain, shes going to be great smoke for sure.

White Lemon
The girl is finally starting to bud right along with the others.

Purple Trainwreck
I'm a little worried about this girl, her buds are forming extremely strange, has anyone ever seen something like this before?

Nevilles Haze
Starting flower a little earlier than I thought she would but there's no doubt shes ready to produce.

Liberty Haze

Honestly, something I learned to use is just plain cold water. Spray your plant hard and long with it. Had spider mites last year and completely obliterated them using just plain water. I put my finger over the nozzle to give a hard spray gets rid of the webs from spider mites and they dont enjoy the wetness of the leaves. I'm honestly very poor at the moment so this is kinda what I have to do. I haven't noticed caterpillars thus far to cause any concern but i will keep a lookout if I do start to see some I'll buy some BT concentrate and use that. At my aunts place she purposely put around plants that repel pests and that seems to work pretty well. My biggest problem is snails and jumping spiders and I'm lucky for that.
That's the exact technique I use, too, for mites. Works.

It's been a few days from my last post which was lacking commentary and I am blown away by the growth of my plants since then, and while theres been a few hiccups and problems with 2 plants in particular the others are exceeding expectations.

First off is BIG BOMB, felt the need to put this in all caps because in week 3/4 of flower she is really putting on weight and fast too, the super tight intermodal spacing and sheer size of this girl is really showing theres 100s of decent sized buds on every single branch and theres dozens of branches everywhere getting full sun all day, no doubt going to hit 2 pounds but my guess is somewhere in the ballpark of 3-5 pounds just take a look at how frosty the buds are how tight the spacing is and how vigorous this monster is.

Next stop in the Garden was the first to Bud and the farthest along, The Ultimate, shes definitely going to be a decent contender as well and I'm hoping for at least a pound with her but we'll see, shes a decent size and very bushy with buds that are putting on a ton of weight as well.

Moving on we have White Lemon, standing 8.5-9ft tall she's definitely something to behold. We had to add a mesh to the fence because she just so massive and we didn't want people from the street to see it, super bushy and budding up fairly quickly compared to the rest. Hoping for about a pound from her as well.

Now onto the problem child. Purple Trainwreck, around a week and a half ago my aunt needed to get behind her to grab something so she moved the pot and all the branches teetered over. I bought some stakes and tied them up but that wasn't the only problem. Shes yellowing extremely fact, I'm not sure if that's from the heat wave we're having currently or because of flowering or something else. But thats not it. Her buds have hardly and pistils and they're growing super strange, they're still gaining frost but it's not like any buds I've seen in my life. I'm just going to let her do her thing, I hope shes just a little different but has some quirks to make up for it.

Next us the other problem child and coincidentally it's the regular Trainwreck, her branches are very weak and are tipping over, the other day I had a branch break off from it's own weight and it was about 1/4 of the whole branch, I gave it to my aunt to dry and shes smoking on the little buds that are there and says it's not bad so at least it isn't going to waste, but other than that shes growing well and is my frostiest girl.

Next Up Is my most neglected plant, Skywalker OG, I say neglected because shes a pain in the ass to get to with Big Bomb being the size she is. Theres about a foot and a half gap in which I can squeeze through with a potting bed on the side I'm walking on. Everytime I try to get to her I brush up on Big Bomb and my entire arm is instantly sticky. It wouldn't even be so bad but I'm a hairy hairy man and the hairs stick together. Anyway shes coming on nicely albeit light in color but shes been that way since birth.

Next up Nevilles Haze, I can never tell if she stops growing or not but she is a tall mamacita. Growing well but like the Skywalker OG shes very light in color but that too was from birth.

Now for the final girl, Liberty Haze shes very wide and the only place I can put her without getting in the way is somewhere where she gets direct sun on 50% of her only but I turn her every couple of Days, shes growing super leafy and much different than the pheno I had last year. Huge long buds though are growing I just have to weight for them to bulk up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom