Beginner & New To 420 Magazine

Monsignor

Hello everyone!

I have already perused thread after thread on here and recently decided I want to be more than a fly on the wall. I am a licensed medical marijuana caregiver in Michigan. I am an OIF veteran with severe anxiety and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) issues that I sought to self medicate with marijuana and am unfortunate in that I am the "one in five" that have extreme opposite reactions to it's contents. I have tried multiple methods of intake and strains, including high CBD/low TCH, and have come to decide that it is not good for me individually. AND THAT'S OKAY!!! I believe in cannabis as a medicine and I know it helps many of my brothers and sisters who suffer with similar problems and I want to be a part of this culture and wonderful era of acceptance that we are living in. This being said, breeding/cultivation/extraction are my primary interests and will be directing my efforts toward helping people (even if that just means making them very very happy and hungry).

I am currently growing a batch of Blue Dream from seed that I got from Denver. The seed is SUPPOSED to be Blue Dream and looks like blue dream in veg from other pictures I've seen but I guess we'll have to wait for flower to be sure (and even then can we really be sure?). I intend to do my first grow journal on here as soon as I figure out where to put it. As I am not a stranger to forums or forum etiquette, I knew this was the right place to start.

I look forward to meeting many of you and learning as much as I can. I am always open to advice and criticism so don't hold back! Like anyone else, I don't like pure negativity or being put down so I always ask that if you see a problem with something I'm doing, please provide a solution or point me in the right direction! I learn best through fixing mistakes and I know I'm going to make many. Thank you all for accepting me into your community.

Regards,

Monsignor

re: Beginner & New To 420 Magazine

Welcome aboard, lots of knowledgeable folks here and information to make the learning curve less sharp (wish I had found this place months earlier as would have made my first try less painful ;) lol) .

Back
Top Bottom