Beginner Pro Grow - Need Help from Veteran Grower

Is (4) 200 watt equivelant CFL bulbs enough lighting for my 20"x30"x60" tent?

• More than enough :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good!

• Need more :(

• Total voters

lookin4fun

This is the beginning of my first grow. From my pics, you will see my first grow room, and also a problem that I need help in solving. Veteran growers feel free to chime in.
I have 3 Mako Haze sativa clones (2 on the far right and 1 on the far left) and 3 Fruit Automatic Flowering sativa seeds in the middle from good 'ol Amsterdam (yes, really, my plants are real and they are not some cheap ass bag seeds.)

The plants have been in my grow tent for 1 month.
The Mako Haze clones were about 9 inches tall when I got them, and as you can see they are lanky. I should note they were like that when I got them (lanky). Now they are over 2 feet tall.

The Fruit Automatic seeds are now about 6 inches tall and very filled in. Thick and lush.

I theorize that seeds grow better than clones due to the appearance of thicker foliage, and clones grow upward faster to help compensate for their lanky type of growth. (they started life stretching outward and then throughout their planted life they continue.)

Anyways my problem:
There appear to be white blotches of mold starting to form on my leafs, can't find any info or similar pics online of this problem, that is why I need a veteran grower to help me with my issue.

All comments welcome, please.

2011-01-08222432.jpg

2011-01-08221430.jpg

2011-01-08221525.jpg

2011-01-08221649.jpg

2011-01-08221607.jpg

Hi lookin4fun

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom