Beginner White Widow Autoflower Grow 2017

does anybody have any advice for the sledge hammer flush how many gallons i should flush? I'm in a 5 gallon pot. Need advice on this asap.
I also have the sledgehammer but i havent used it yet. I was told if i have 5 gallon pot i need to put 2 to 3 times that amount of water. So 5 gallon pot would take a minimum of 10 gallon of watet, and max of 15gallon of water. Maybe someone with more experience will chime in.✌

Hey guys good evening! Well just a quick update i ended up ordering the sledge hammer flush from fox farms. Tonight was a watering and feeding 1 tbs fftb,1 1/2 tbs big bloom. Heat and humidity are going good. No issues there ended up removing the humidifier all together we are right around 40-45% without it. No problems that i can see. There is only one issues i'm worried about my room mates plant is starting to take over the tent and i'm worried its gonna smother my plant. Any ideas on what to do for that? Run off tested at 6.8 which is a little high for my liking. Id like it around 6.5 so i have 1 more feeding until the next flush. I'm really in need of a flush tutorial i feel the last one did absolutely nothing. So any advice there would be great. Here are some pics for you guys :Namaste:
Sexy

Good evening everybody! I hope everybody's weekend is going well. So here is a quick update,tonight was just a watering,next week she gets her big feeding followed by another flush. I'm thinking there are a lot of salt build ups in the soil because my run off has been testing around 6.6-7 from a watering with ph'd water of 6.1. So i'm sure the next feeding will cause the salt build up to push my ph probably in the mid 7's. We cannot have that,in the home stretch. Still trying to figure out how i should use the sledge hammer with a 10 gallon flush. I'm scared if i water 10 gallons with a 1 tbs each time that it would kill my plant. Am i thinking logical on this? Still could use some feed back. Well that's it some tric formation shots,and a canopy shot as well. Have a great night and weekend everybody! Until next time! :Namaste::thumb:

6IWvtEu.jpg
18qOEIW.jpg
IHEZIh7.jpg
u1LF0vQ.jpg

Subbed. This is one of my favorite strains. They always pop late and grow huge. These and auto ak47. I'm lurking and watching

Were I to actually use a toilet to grow, I would set it up as a DWC with an air stone at the bottom of the bowl and the plant suspended with it's roots in water. I would keep the cistern filled with nutrients at the right ph and the flush set to a level that wouldn't waste the nutrients. I admit it would be a pain in the arse to monitor the solution in the toilet, but it's still doable.

Good Evening friends! Hope everybody is doing well. My lady is doing just great i feel she is a little behind at day 55,but she is still chugging along. Tonight was the last watering/feeding before the big flush which will be in about 3-4 days depending on how she is doing. Run-off tested at 6.7-6.8 it was kinda bouncing back and forth. I'm still kinda nervous a bit about the flush i'm trying to wrap my mind around 10 gallons of water,to my 5 gallon pot. Like i believe its right,i trust you guys i'm just worried it would kill the plant from all the watering? LOL sooooo confusing. Anway i'm sure you guys want some photos. I got an canopy,and some bud shots. Good night all be easy!! :thumb::Namaste:

VKmcWfA.jpg
auaLpOV.jpg
yNAhCuo.jpg
zNWDYBg.jpg
lXwoELk.jpg
sayB3Uy.jpg
i2lhVSN.jpg

Good afternoon everybody. So very quick update as I have been absent for a couple of days. So the flush went well I think I flushed with 11 gallons of water with a teaspoon of sledge hammer flush from fox farms. Everything went well she didn't have any adverse effects from the flush. Only issues that confused the hell out of me was that with ph'd 6.0 water after 11 gallons I would have expected the pH to drop. Well it did not it stayed right at 6.8. Now I was thinking maybe the dolomite lime had something to do with this? Or maybe the oyster shells in ocean forest? Im baffled by this. Any help in understanding the since behind it would be great. Well here are so photos for you guys.
420-magazine-mobile1034925428.jpg

420-magazine-mobile640259263.jpg

420-magazine-mobile523166694.jpg

420-magazine-mobile361153448.jpg

Be back with an update on Tuesday for everyone. Be safe everybody. .

Good afternoon everybody. So very quick update as I have been absent for a couple of days. So the flush went well I think I flushed with 11 gallons of water with a teaspoon of sledge hammer flush from fox farms. Everything went well she didn't have any adverse effects from the flush. Only issues that confused the hell out of me was that with ph'd 6.0 water after 11 gallons I would have expected the pH to drop. Well it did not it stayed right at 6.8. Now I was thinking maybe the dolomite lime had something to do with this? Or maybe the oyster shells in ocean forest? Im baffled by this. Any help in understanding the since behind it would be great. Well here are so photos for you guys.
420-magazine-mobile1034925428.jpg

420-magazine-mobile640259263.jpg

420-magazine-mobile523166694.jpg

420-magazine-mobile361153448.jpg

Be back with an update on Tuesday for everyone. Be safe everybody. .
Did you use a tsp of sledgehammer for every gallon of water, i have the sledgehammer also but ive not used it yet. I would say your diagnosis is right about the dolomite lime causing your ph to stay at 6.8.✌

Back
Top Bottom