Beginner

74firebird

i have a room that is 8ft wide,9ft long,ceiling to floor 8ft in height, i want 40 plants and i planned on using 2 600watthps is that enuff? thanx in advance!

:welcome: to 420!

In response to your question, an 8x9 space will be too crowded with 40 plants. You will need roughly 3600 watts of light for that space. Looks like you better downsize your numbers a bit.....

40 under a 600 is a lot bro. unless its 40 clones in 1 gallon bags. then youd have 40 sweet f in colas. . right now i have 6 plants in a 5 by 5 under a 400 and 600hps with 4 4ft floros on the walls. i still have to chop the tops of the plants off at 55 days then let the second teir fatten up.
id say grow in 2 gal grow bags and toss 15 under there to get an idea of what youll be dealing with. in an 8 by 9 space you could put 2 600s in there and get some nice nugs, but you still aint gonna fit like 40 5 gal buckets in there. im using my lites and with 6 plants in 5gals in promix i pull about 5 or 6 oz dry. off each plant. BUT it all depends on the strain and when you flower. you could very easily get 1 oz per plant. which is more realistic the first time around. it took 6 consecutive harvests with the same nutes and lites to get to where i am....each grow i added a new product. only 1 though so id know whats doing what. good luck bro i wanna watch this grow.

Back
Top Bottom